• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Michael Bisping: Conor Mcgregor's "Titanium Shin Bone Has Failed" Resulting In UFC 303 Pull Out

Man you are tragic
200w.gif

You come at the king you best not miss. Bisping served himself on a silver platter and Ariel ate him up.
From the cancellation of the press conference to Dana off handedly mentioning that the Conor fight was off due to injury, there was a chasm of shadow from which our man Ariel plumbed the depths of darkness and wrenched free the truth for all the MMA public to see.

Really unfortunate and I regret a lot of what I've said about Conor. First and foremost he's a fighter. Proud of him and I hope he lives a long life. No wonder he drinks and does drugs otherwise the pain would set in.

I hope he lives a long life. Three score in ten. Besides Sugar Ray probably my favorite fighter. I took all the drama the wrong way.

WOW a whole round which to everyone except load gargling fans was very questionable ,as Khabib had been open hand bitch slapping him during that round.
If you need to grab hold of that for a win , then you do you.
Conor was losing just before his leg break anyway . Broken leg was just icing on the cake. Yes , I dislike Conor immensely.

Large cheek bones? LOLOLO He could have been an extra on Schindlers List...
Like I said, emmett looked just as bad, I’m guessing he’s a weight bully too right?

And McGregor still did better than almost everyone khabib has fought. If you were going off damage you’d have to give him the first too cause he outstruck khabib 90 to 20 on total strikes

He was losing before the leg break BECAUSE of the leg break. He jumped guillotine which he has NEVER done before BECAUSE he was scared of breaking his leg. He wanted the fight to be over with quickly becuase his leg was already fractured.

Silva has his rightful position as GOAT candidate.

However I don’t think it’s unfair to say that the middleweight division wasn’t the most stacked when he was reigning.

Personally I think MW was at it’s golden age around the time of the Strikeforce merger up until around 2017 ish.

I have no doubts that Silva would be just as good though even if imo his competition would be much stiffer.
I don’t believe this about any fighter from back then. It’s easy to just say that they would be just as good, but they only looked as good as they did against people that probably couldn’t even make it to the rankings today. And then if you said “well silva would have modern training and would be better” well then that’s not the way silva fought then, it’s the same guy but not the same fighter

It’s like when people say it about GSP, yes I’m sure he would be good today but everyone is better now and he would have to fight different from the guy we actually saw in reality

I don’t believe this about any fighter from back then. It’s easy to just say that they would be just as good, but they only looked as good as they did against people that probably couldn’t even make it to the rankings today. And then if you said “well silva would have modern training and would be better” well then that’s not the way silva fought then, it’s the same guy but not the same fighter

It’s like when people say it about GSP, yes I’m sure he would be good today but everyone is better now and he would have to fight different from the guy we actually saw in reality

I’m pretty sure GSP’s skillset from back then would hold up today. Brilliant fundamentals. Solid wrestling and a rare case of an MMA guy who developed a nasty jab and could use it to set up takedowns or headkicks. GSP would 50-45 low output Leon imo. Same for Usman before him.

I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who likely heard it from some guy on the internet

Honestly, the more I think about this. It's probably accurate.

Hopefully though it failed in that something occurred that's simply causing discomfort and they can fix with minor surgery so that recovery isn't serious.

that bar is in there son who gives a fook it's only plates and screws lad yeh

Conor is just sh** scared to get KO'ed again. He was jumping up and down in a club a couple of weeks ago. He's not injured, just pooped his pants.

Back