• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Michael Bisping: Conor Mcgregor's "Titanium Shin Bone Has Failed" Resulting In UFC 303 Pull Out

Atleast Bisping tells us what’s up, Ariel and his “the fights in trouble, fight MIGHT be back” BS. IF it is a leg break, obviously Ariel was blowing smoke, no one is getting sanctioned with a fuckin broken leg.
Bisping isn't telling us anything. What are you talking about?

Conor doesn't have a broken leg lmao. The fight is getting rescheduled. King Helwani also confirmed it's a minor injury.

A.Silva was a better, more complete striker with a better chin than Conor and it isn’t close.
These two "championship" fights were enough to see at this prime he's the best striker ever in this sport and it's not even in close.

maxresdefault.jpg

9bc01193fc506130d206a0b73d055505.jpg

Weidman had waaaaay more issues than Conor's had so far with his leg, and he's back and actually looks relatively decent again.

Conor is obviously done as a top guy but I wouldn't necessarily think he's done altogether.
Weidman is terrible though..

He'll get laid out in BKFC too honestly.
He doesn't have to kick. He can make it to the fight. He can also book a fight with Lord Artem. That will sell and it's a person he used to beat up on a daily basis.

Bisping: Fuckin Ariel always meddling and interfering

btw buddeh, big john just tol me that conor's leg yea? the titanium isnt healing right

How he knows that beats the fuck outta me buddeh

but anyway yea that rat Ariel man, really pisses me off.
Get Ariel’s cock out your mouth. So sad.

it doesn't help that he has been blasting gear for the past however many years. steroid use can cause osteoporosis, and I think that's what caused his injury in the first place. I hope for his sake he can heal and have a normal life, but yeah, fighting is probably over. it would be a different story if he HAD to fight to live, but he can do literally nothing for the rest of his life professionally and he's still set for life.
You are thinking of wrong type of steroids. Glucocorticoid are steroids that bind to the glucocorticoid receptor and they have a catabolic effect. Anabolic steroids on the other hand increase bone mass. Current class of drugs used to treat osteoporosis have anabolic properties.

These two "championship" fights were enough to see at this prime he's the best striker ever in this sport and it's not even in close.

maxresdefault.jpg

9bc01193fc506130d206a0b73d055505.jpg

True, because there has never been two other strikers who dominated championship fights other than McGregor.

It's not even close because he moved up in weight and beat up Alvarez, when Anderson Silva did the same exact thing to Forrest Griffin lol. "WAIT, THE FIGHT AGAINST FOREST WASNT FOR THE TITLE!" - I'll stop you there dude, he had lost the title literally the fight before and couldn't even hang 40 seconds with Silva.

Silva has destroyed countless hall of famers. Saying McGregor is a better striker than Silva is the same thing as saying he's a better fighter, which is dumb.

It can't be the shin, Conor said its made him invincible or something

Seriously though, sucks if true, that's a career ender

Reactions: HHJ
Back