• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Michael Bisping Beefing with Ariel Helwani ??

Ariel has always been douchy to fighters for info to "scoop" a story. When Dana started announcing upcoming fights himself, you knew he was fed up with rats & moles.

Reasons you won’t mention? Are you implying people on here and in the mma world are educated enough to be antisemitic? I’m pro Helwani but I do understand how foolish posters would side with the house over him - it’s just something we naturally do and if you don’t consciously acknowledge it you find yourself acting embarrassing, like Paddy when he done his “interview” with Dana. Dana is a snake for that too, using a young impressionable guy to shit on one of his professional “rivals”
woahhh... woahhh no. i am talking about the fact hes known as an alien. like an anunnaki

Jesus christ where did this come from.?

anybody knows when this started? i did notice ariels relationship with bisping
similarly to with matt sera changed once dana kicked ariel out.
props to DC and chael for remaining loyal to ariel.

i wonder if fighters do this to win points with dana....

i predict ariel responds
*UPDATE HE DOES* CREDIT TO @HitMachine

Ariel is both the first and last MMA journalist

Reactions: HHJ
UFC world champion
Hall of famer
Movie star
Millionaire
Successful podcast

You guys nuthugging some gimpy rat faced loser are weird
I think your points speak volumes.
Someone with such a resume is threatened by another person doing their job is so silly.
Also, Mike said "I'm close to someone in Conor's camp and they said......."
He's doing exactly the same thing Ariel did really, just not as well.

I like bisping but this entire rant was bizarre. He follows it up by telling us information he got on mcgregor injury a few hrs later.

Bisping makes zero sense here. The entire sport and fan base wanted updates and Ariel report updates.

From Bisping's podcast earlier this week.

It was absolutely perfect. He absolutely nailed Helweenie bang to rights.

Knew it would upset the weirdos on here who love Ariel just because he's anti Dana / UFC, even though he's a complete and utter snake cunt, that you wouldn't want to spend 2 seconds in his company.
Watch Ariels response and keep crying son

Back