Michael B. Jordan is set to play as Hercules in Disney's live action Hercules

I have no doubt. And plenty of Americans will be super upset that Hercules has dark skin. In fact, they’ll be in this thread soon, I’m sure.

You know, because Hercules was a real person who existed. So it’s important to get his skin color right.
Cleopatra was a real person who existed and that didn’t deter them from making her black.

I’m neither American nor upset, but I also wont go and watch that garbage, it’s obvious and transparent what they’re doing, and you clowns who are cheering it on because you think it “upsets white people” are beyond pathetic.

People get too worked up over low culture entertainment mediums that have barely even been around for a century. It won't be too long before this stuff is 100% AI created and driven anyway. If I were Greek, I'd be far more concerned with preserving actual cultural artifacts and heritage because you've actually got something there that's worth a shit. There's a lot of stuff in the possession of the British, French, and Turks.
Agreed 100%.

It's nonsensical and not really the important stuff I'd say.

The Turks are interesting because there are tons of temples and larger monuments (some of the best out there) that can't exactly be moved. So long as they respect it it's all fine and dandy.

The Hagia Sophia being turned back into a mosque did leave a sour taste in my mouth though but we don't have the power to reverse that decision unfortunately. At least we can hold Ataturks home in Thessaloniki hostage as collateral if anything LOL.

I stopped responding to you because you're an idiot that hasn't finished high school. You posted a study that disagreed with you and you continuously use data incorrectly. At least the other people on your side have a semblance of logic behind them where as you can’t even read the information you post.
Nope, I’m not talking about that study that you can’t wrap your head around and can only use the conclusion of, I’m talking about when you claimed Ireland was 90-96% Irish, then you stopped responding when i sent you the exact same Wikipedia page you used as evidence, showing they’re only 76.5%

The fact you think a Norweigan-American with blue eyes, dirty blond hair wearing obvious as fuck muscle-tan looked 'enough like a greek' shows you're not serious about this topic in anyway.

Also, where is Dwayne The Rock Johnson's 'European' ancestry? Is it on his African American side or his Samoan Side?
I didn’t say anything about dwayne the rock Johnson. And yes, he did look enough like a Greek, cause there are Greeks with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Is it an absolutely faithful portrayal of Hercules? No. Does it mean you can just portray his as a black guy? No. Kevin sorbo by virtue of being any kind of white person will always look more like a Greek than Michael Jordan, really simple stuff

Because if you cared about as much as this subject as you're pretending to, people would be outraged and pissed at a race swapped casting choice as you're pissed now, you seething little pussy. Anyone reading your inane fucking posts can see you're full of shit, and are trying to bandwagon jump, because you don't have half the nutsack to stand on any position by yourself.

Because there isn't any evidence for it. You certainly haven't provided any, twerp.
LOL, why so mad? Someone is really passionate about Michael Jordan. Did creed change your life? Or was it fruitvale station?

"Believable" ... never change Sherdog. Lol.

It's a fucking Disney movie.

If believability doesn't matter, they might as well book Jonah Hill to play Hercules. Or Amy Schumer. Or the guy who played Geoffrey on GoT.

Except that it does matter. To the audience, perception = reality. There's a reason a guy like Jason Mamoa played Aquaman, Arnold played Conan, etc. Michael B Jordan is a stretch to play someone who was considered to be the strongest human ever. There are probably far better options.

Cleopatra was a real person who existed and that didn’t deter them from making her black.

I’m neither American nor upset, but I also wont go and watch that garbage, it’s obvious and transparent what they’re doing, and you clowns who are cheering it on because you think it “upsets white people” are beyond pathetic.
I’m not talking about Cleopatra.

I’m not cheering on anything. That’s you projecting because you’re so butt hurt that a black guy is playing a character who you think should be white.

Really, I don’t give a shit. I’ll probably never see it. But you guys always give away the game when you get so upset about this stuff and you don’t even realize it, which is hilarious to me.

What are they doing?

LOL, why so mad? Someone is really passionate about Michael Jordan. Did creed change your life? Or was it fruitvale station?
The fact you're shitting on Michal B Jordan for being black and playing Hercules and tactically and carefully not mentioning Dwayne The Rock Johnson means you've got a very strong bias you're trying to hide and failing.

Was your favourite move growing up the people's elbow or the rock bottom?

The fact you're shitting on Michal B Jordan for being black and playing Hercules and tactically and carefully not mentioning Dwayne The Rock Johnson means you've got a very strong bias you're trying to hide and failing.

Was your favourite move growing up the people's elbow or the rock bottom?
Genuinely, I actually want to know, is there something wrong with you in the head? i didnt bring up the rock once, are you sure you’re even talking to the right person?

Genuinely, I actually want to know, is there something wrong with you in the head? i didnt bring up the rock once, are you sure you’re even talking to the right person?

Given the topic is black people playing Hercules and you haven't brung up the Rock means you aren't being consistent or honest, the only question is why.

You have such a victim complex it’s insane, but also funny. Insanely funny?

Is that a question, champ? Are you talking to yourself again? Log off for a while.

Given the topic is black people playing Hercules and you haven't brung up the Rock means you aren't being consistent or honest, the only question is why.

Is that a question, champ? Are you talking to yourself again? Log off for a while.
When did the rock play Hercules? If he did that’s stupid, but not as stupid as Michael Jordan playing him

Is there a permanent writer strike, or is this just the result of studios hiring everyone's nieces and nephews who can't write so they just recycle existing stories and characters and switch out their race? Who is the audience for this?

Back