Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
What size were these and what size were your gold zepols? Also how have the gold's held up?

16oz. My gold have held up fine. The paint rubbed off from use but everything else is still the same. Great gloves.

Thanks. You only use your zepol for sparring or do you use them as all around gloves?

Mostly sparring but now I use them for everything.

I'm not sure if I can kiss and tell? It was about the 80.00 range.

Yeah buddy

IMAG0023_zps7ef934ae.jpg

IMAG0024_zps3b1c3ea7.jpg

IMAG0040_zps32c2e919.jpg

IMAG0026_zps4144b5d2.jpg

IMAG0027_zpsd24a0267.jpg

Beautiful! Really wish I had an excuse to buy a boxing no foul protector (need more mobility) :( lol

In my Opinion the best Mexican boxing gear ever, look at this headguard and "El Gran Campe

Im excited juan said my boxeos should be ready by next week! Then i gotta allow for shipping so getting really close will post a review soon as i get them!

Beautiful! Really wish I had an excuse to buy a boxing no foul protector (need more mobility) :( lol

thanks bro, you really need to get one though. I'm not kidding that this no foul protector is 100x better than the ones that I have been using.

I am going to do a legit review on my zepols and some other stuff very soon, just been busy these last few days.

Hey all, finally found a way to register after trying for some time.

Trying to see if anyone knows of the size difference between the Boxeo gloves and 16s and the Zepol gloves in 16.

I already have the Zepols in 16 and they are really good gloves until I decided to purchase some hybrid Boxeos from Juan in 14s. Now I wish I would have bought those in 16s because I just love how they feel around the wrist area.

Also, has anyone purchased some regular lace up Boxeos and compared them to the hybrids?

Awesome thread, guys

Hey all, finally found a way to register after trying for some time.

Trying to see if anyone knows of the size difference between the Boxeo gloves and 16s and the Zepol gloves in 16.

I already have the Zepols in 16 and they are really good gloves until I decided to purchase some hybrid Boxeos from Juan in 14s. Now I wish I would have bought those in 16s because I just love how they feel around the wrist area.

Also, has anyone purchased some regular lace up Boxeos and compared them to the hybrids?

Awesome thread, guys

Zepol 16's are a lot narrower than Reyes 16's.

Zepols are definitely narrower than Reyes gloves. Better for someone in the lower weights that train in a gym that doesn't let anyone use anything less than 16s to spar.

I love my Zepols and use them for sparring only and trying to find another pair so that I can alternate. Currently leaning towards to Boxeos, but would need them to be in lace up only 16s for sparring. My alternates right now are the infamous Rinside 'colorbleed' IMFs but those are on their last legs.

The only complaint I have of my Zepols would be that that the paint peeled on them the first day I got them when I had my gloves wrapped and taped around the laces for sparring. Other than that, they are as advertised - soft broken in right out the box. The best gloves I've ever used before I purchased my Boxeos... And I've owned very many different gloves.

Zepols are definitely narrower than Reyes gloves. Better for someone in the lower weights that train in a gym that doesn't let anyone use anything less than 16s to spar.

I love my Zepols and use them for sparring only and trying to find another pair so that I can alternate. Currently leaning towards to Boxeos, but would need them to be in lace up only 16s for sparring. My alternates right now are the infamous Rinside 'colorbleed' IMFs but those are on their last legs.

The only complaint I have of my Zepols would be that that the paint peeled on them the first day I got them when I had my gloves wrapped and taped around the laces for sparring. Other than that, they are as advertised - soft broken in right out the box. The best gloves I've ever used before I purchased my Boxeos... And I've owned very many different gloves.

Are we the same person? My backup gloves are the colorbleed IMFs (that haven't bled through though, and mine have plenty of life left in them) and my only "complaint" with my zepols is the paint peeling from them being taped up from sparring. Crazy, lol.

I'm actually gonna write up my review on them tonight/tomorrow though.

Are we the same person? My backup gloves are the colorbleed IMFs (that haven't bled through though, and mine have plenty of life left in them) and my only "complaint" with my zepols is the paint peeling from them being taped up from sparring. Crazy, lol.

I'm actually gonna write up my review on them tonight/tomorrow though.

LOL, my IMF's could probably last a couple more years, but they feel like they are going the way of my other gloves that I don't use as much anymore. I used to have Casanovas, and even though they were huge in the pocket, I would be able to use and actually enjoyed using by adding more wraps in my knuckles. Unfortunately, those are 14 ounces and I wouldn't be able to use them in the ring. Now, I can't imagine how I've ever been able to use them. The size of the pocket is completely ridiculous in my opinion.

Here are my review of them and my Shevlins from a while ago

Casanova and Shevlin

My Shevlins, I can't use anymore either. I made the mistake of cutting lace that made them an 'attached-thumb' glove and now every time I use them I feel like I need to punch doing a sideways thumbs up.

By far the glove that I've put the most millage in is some cheap Title gloves that I used for sparring. Unfortunately they are 14s and I can't use them in the ring at my current gym.

Here's a pic of my current gear that I just got done rubbing down with some Vaseline minus my boots.

CYMERA_20130623_183336.jpg

LOL, my IMF's could probably last a couple more years, but they feel like they are going the way of my other gloves that I don't use as much anymore. I used to have Casanovas, and even though they were huge in the pocket, I would be able to use and actually enjoyed using by adding more wraps in my knuckles. Unfortunately, those are 14 ounces and I wouldn't be able to use them in the ring. Now, I can't imagine how I've ever been able to use them. The size of the pocket is completely ridiculous in my opinion.

Here are my review of them and my Shevlins from a while ago

Casanova and Shevlin

My Shevlins, I can't use anymore either. I made the mistake of cutting lace that made them an 'attached-thumb' glove and now every time I use them I feel like I need to punch doing a sideways thumbs up.

By far the glove that I've put the most millage in is some cheap Title gloves that I used for sparring. Unfortunately they are 14s and I can't use them in the ring at my current gym.

Here's a pic of my current gear that I just got done rubbing down with some Vaseline minus my boots.

CYMERA_20130623_183336.jpg

Hi Don Flamenco, sorry Who you are?

Saludos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back