Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will fighting thats my plan. I think boxeos look cool. The colors look really rich imo. And for the record i am married to a red head. Im 100% mexican-- next canelo alvarez if we have kids!

I will fighting thats my plan. I think boxeos look cool. The colors look really rich imo. And for the record i am married to a red head. Im 100% mexican-- next canelo alvarez if we have kids!

Lucky guy... Well Im thinking about moving to Ireland. Maybe Russia or Australia. Im done with this country. Irish girls, or Blond girls with big....gloves.... decisions decisions.

Well I hope they look better in person. Cause they look like a garbage bag over some padding :icon_lol:

yeah, they are fucking hideous, but I am about to order a set of 12oz hybrid boxes for the bag. I think they are a bit ugly to spar with, but are ok for the bag, hahaha

Kidding, well sorta. They are ugly

ooo, how bout this...

Hey yoo hoo,okay...okay... WTF is this....? that shit is unsat boxeo! You better unfuck that shit real quick, blouse them wrinkles or some shit... Fuckin soup sandwich...

Hey did you see my signature by chance? I had a similar thought as you. I kinda need something a little softer than the Reyes. Lighter too. These ones I have weighed in at 1 pound... Just throwin it out there....

Kshaft what didnt u like about ur 12oz hybrids? Just the weight?

Dang! great posts by everyone so far.

Everyone who took advantage of Juan's Father's Day Sale, please please post pics of what you've purchased as they come in. Especially you, Clamp. I know you ordered a lot. Do you have pics of your gold Zepols I've been reading about?

Kshaft what didnt u like about ur 12oz hybrids? Just the weight?

That is all sir... They are so nice, just the wrong weight for what I want. So sell em and maybe get something else, or save it for rent or something when I go to OSU or move or whatever...

Of course I'll do a review bud. I've been meaning to do follow up pictures of my Zepols but I let one of my students borrow them until his gloves come back from hayabusa.

Lol you're a nice coach. My coach wouldn't let me borrow his gloves when i forgot mine one day. Was stuck to skipping rope lol

I use to have a coach like that until I started my journey to broaden my horizons and met coaches that would let me borrow dry clothes after training if I forgot mine. Gotta treat others how you want to be treated :)

My trainer lets me stay at his house, but his son wakes me up at 5:00am to run like 3 miles -.-

Hey Technoir.

Fredrik from Sweden here. Do you have any Cleto Reyes 16 oz in stock? Velcros or lace ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back