Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
thotz on new laces? (Need longer ones, so ordering some longer blue and silver laces)

bluelaces_zpse65109fb.jpg

They look a bit out of place which is unique...color blocking if you will. They're elastic?

They look a bit out of place which is unique...color blocking if you will. They're elastic?

they match my headgear, so that is why i went with them. They aren't elastic, but I've been thinking about going with elastic ones

I don't like them Gixx. I'd go grey black or white. I think it's too minor of a detail to match ur head gear. How do u like the zepols so far?

I don't like them Gixx. I'd go grey black or white. I think it's too minor of a detail to match ur head gear. How do u like the zepols so far?

yeah, I think I am going to go with grey.

I love them so far, can't wait to spar with them on Monday night!!!

Sweet man glad to hear! Now im getting excited about my boxeos on order!

I need to order my 12oz boxeos for the bag soon.

Anyways, sparred 5 rounds with the Zepols tonight.

1st off, the no foul protector was amazing. I didn't have to adjust it once during those 5 rounds, it molds to your body. Plus the built in cup makes your junk look nice (kidding, sorta, no homo).

On to the gloves, I elected to wear them without my ng-2s to see how they would feel. I don't need the ng-2s with them, maybe if I have sore knuckles or something, then I would wear them, but not for normal use. The Zepols don't have a ton of padding, but I find it adequate. They are extremely soft, and you can feel the impact of your punches when you truly land a nice shot, but I like that.

I am terrible at reviews, so if you have any questions, just ask me, and I will answer them.

I was wearing my heritage 210" wraps, and the fit was pretty good, with ng-2s on, my hand would probably fill out the compartment completely. I was going to say something else, but I completely forgot what. Oh yeah, I find the weight of these gloves to fairly balanced, much better than my IMFs that I have been using...

Gixx! Just make a review template based on my review that way you have an outline then just fill in your own opinions on each block. Glad to hear u like the zeps man! But I think you should do a full review.

Hi guys,
I'm a happy man BUT...
Lately i did a "razia" on mexican boxing gloves. I'm really happy about it.
Today i received the final piece of the collection, Grant 18oz custom gloves!
I know that people here find that grand is wayyy too much expensive, i think the same, lol. But i have to have one pair of it, for sure i ll never order again, lol.
The thing is that i'm disapointed of the blue that they use, he is a navy one, i should order a regular blue, my bad...
So, taxes included i'm with 500$ gloves and i'm not in love with them (on a esthetic way, they should fit verry well, not try them yet).
Should i sell them? And how much you think?
Hard choice, what should i do, lol

Umm...can you review all those gloves you have lol? Also don't just sell them the day after receiving them...that doesn't make any sense. I'm assuming thats not what you meant. That is a good collection of gloves my friend. Also...it's your money, don't feel bad for spending it or think it matters whether people think you spent too much on certain gloves in that are in your collection.

Personally...I think you should try the gloves for a while longer before reselling...sleep over the thought of selling for a couple of days...and just in general not be overly impulsive to sell...think more critically of the next step.

If you want to sell mainly because of the colour (which some may not approve of but others would understand)...then maybe contact grant first and see if you can arrange a better set up that makes you happy.

P.S. I think you should upload a larger picture...I'd like to see those gloves alive and high def!

You will hardly get anything close to 500 bucks for Grant gloves. Something about 300 is pretty real, but not more.

They look great! I think you give try them out before thinking about selling them.

I don't know what the market for Grant gloves is like in France. If I had to take a guess I would say about $300-400. Anything more and most people would probably get their own customs with the colors of their liking.

Please, check my signature! Ordered something else from Juan and need to let something else go!

I didn't test them...I tried them on and they are a bit short on the fingers for me. I ordered some other custom work from Juan and need to let these go. It is a good opportunity to save on time and shipping charges.

Oh geeze.
I just sent money to Technoir for an all black pair of hybrid Boxeos this past weekend. I did end up going with 16oz tho, the 18oz Boxing Classics I used to have were huge (but strangely not all that protective), so I dunno if I'd go 18oz on another Mexican glove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back