Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, I should probably give it a test run sometime.

If you mean for an actual fight, only Seyer and Reyes make sanctioned fight gloves.

UK amatour muay thai fights i dont think there is anything agains bringing your own gloves as long as the sanctioning body inspects them beforehand.

UK amatour muay thai fights i dont think there is anything agains bringing your own gloves as long as the sanctioning body inspects them beforehand.

Well JCs won't pass as fight gloves.

those are some sweet gloves....must stop the compulsion to buy another pair

If only other companies made colorful gloves like the Mexicans they would be rich, but unfortunately they settle for bland colors.

I have been coveting some copper, brow, and tan gloves since juan posted the copper zepols

i think my wife is going to kill me when she walks in our spare room and sees all my kit.

bueno en dos colores uno normar y otro mas claro como crema or cafe claro. la mu

I just got the 16oz gold Zepol and blue/gold Campeons in the previous pictures in the mail today. No welted seams, but the Campeon has a tighter wrist component than the Zepols. Won't get to fully test them until next week though. Pics up soon!

I just got the 16oz gold Zepol and blue/gold Campeons in the previous pictures in the mail today. No welted seams, but the Campeon has a tighter wrist component than the Zepols. Won't get to fully test them until next week though. Pics up soon!

What's the hand compartment like on the Campeon compared to the Zepol. What about the difference in foam.

These bad boys just arrived in my mailbox today! I just have to make an equally bad-ass lace converter. Yes, that means spikes!

12oz. Gold/White
0CC72F97-1382-45AB-9EF1-4CED08652A56-2266-0000013D288585B9.jpg

0358D218-CEE2-4ABD-B606-B22F72A0C10F-2266-0000013CE56711F5.jpg

15B780AB-63A9-4501-9467-1D15CC525E25-2266-0000013CD32BB9AD.jpg

For bagwork?

Flying out now to see Sinister in Vegas, pics won't come until next week.

For bagwork?

Flying out now to see Sinister in Vegas, pics won't come until next week.

Yup, bag and pad work. Gonna get rid of my other small gloves, this is perfect for my needs.

Who or what is Sinister?

A moderator who posts in the Standup Technique section mostly, owns a gym called Johnny Toccos

Those JCs look really sick, how do you think they compare to the BGL7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back