Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer I ordered a pair of 18oz JCs with the intent of using them as sparring gloves exclusively. Have not received them yet, but all of a sudden I hear all these comments on their being too stiff for sparring. As bag gloves I am not sure these are such a great deal!

You should ask Technoir to get them to put some extra padding in them to make the front softer if they can at this point.

Bummer I ordered a pair of 18oz JCs with the intent of using them as sparring gloves exclusively. Have not received them yet, but all of a sudden I hear all these comments on their being too stiff for sparring. As bag gloves I am not sure these are such a great deal!

Ya the foam is too dense; there will be a point where the foam is almost bouncy, but once it starts to get soft they just hurt.

I think people/stores have exclusive distribution contracts with cleto reyes, so I am guessing cleto reyes doesn't want Technoir to step on someones toes, so they asked him to stop,as he can offer the best pricing; however, I don't see how they can stop him from buying and reselling.

Hi Big.

I talked to PAcheco and he will add a softer outer layer pad and increase maybe to 1 1/4 " .

Saludos

You guys should take Technoir up on his offer if your Pacheco gloves are still being made/placed. I think the padding could make a big difference and worth it, I mean how many companies make custom gloves nowdays at his rates?

I asked for this with my gloves. I want that extra layer if I can get it.

Curious of the new design, may order a second pair if they are suitable for sparring.

Hi all. I bought one pair of 16oz Seyer gloves and a Reyes headgear. This set I use for sparring. I also bought a pair of 10oz Boxeo gloves which I use for bag and padwork. The 16oz Seyer gloves is really top quality and some of the best I have ever seen. The gloves is sleek and feels perfect. The hand compartment is snug and I can make a perfect fist. I have the lace up version and the wrist support is unreal. It is like a cast. The quality of the padding at the bottom of the wrist helps a lot in achieving this. The padding is thick anh very absorbent for the wearer and for the sparring partner. I cannot say one negative thing about this gloves. The Boxeos like Tech says is maybe ugly gloves,but I think for everyone that is more interested in really using a long lasting quality glove than in looks the Boxeos is a very good buy. The first thing you will notice is the quality and smell of Boxeo leather. Excellant goats leather. The gloves are snug. The lining on the Boxeos is not good and if Boxeo must put a better lining in they will triple their sales. The padding on them is excellant and very absorbent. Hitting the bag or pads is a pleasure and you can really work on good technique because of this and how the glove is shaped. Unlike top tens for example every correct punch will land flush on your knuckles. In short Boxeos is made from quality materials and will outlast most brands easily. I can honestly say I am in no way disappointed by either pair of gloves. Technoirs service is the only thing better than the gear I received.

Ha Ha,Clamp I'm from Africa. I even need help with my english,so pics is a stretch for me. Will post it with help. My Boxeos is in brown like boon gloves. Beautifull leather. The way it smells will also make you an Boxeo addict.

This was what I got back when I asked if they could do the softer foam. I'm excited!
Yea,
he did it once, I don

juan i saw that zepol has a kick shield on their facebook page how much would one of those cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back