Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can you do in terms of bag gloves? I'm looking for a thumbless bag gloves with a velcro wrist strap.

bag_gloves_with__5058f0bfa0dcd.png

Here is a picture of my custom Groin Belt and open faced headgear. The lighting is bad, but it's suppose to be gold and purple. Juan said I'll receive better pics tomorrow. This is just something to look at and pass the time.

jcpacheco3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi again, Cleto Reyes let me know than I can help You to acquire his gear if You don

Seems like a much darker purple than what I got.

Ps. Way to be original. =P

Puerto Rico? I've been living in puerto rico since 3rd grade, I've never seen one cleto reyes factory or store, the only gloves you get here in puerto rico are wallmart brand. Other then that you have to go and get your gear online.

Every gym I've went to have ordered there reyes gloves online.

PUERTO RICO

Deportes Salvador Colom
(787) 781 0765
[email protected]
www.salvadorcolom.com

hello all, i've been a silent reader for a month in this forum, especially this thread.

and because of that, i can't help myself to order a pair of Zepol gloves from Juan.

lookin forward to this

Hi again, Cleto Reyes let me know than I can help You to acquire his gear if You don

What are the Mexican boxing boots like? I'm interested in a custom pair but I don't really know what the quality is like etc compared to a traditional shoe/sports brand like Adidas or Reebok

the soles on my Adidas Tygun 2s are starting to come away after about 4months of use 5x a week. Kinda disappointed, don't know what to replace them with when superglue starts to fail and thinking of a separate pair for bouts

What are the Mexican boxing boots like? I'm interested in a custom pair but I don't really know what the quality is like etc compared to a traditional shoe/sports brand like Adidas or Reebok

Hi Minowafanatic.

I can

Started on a pair of custom hook and loop converters. Burgundy with a brown micro suede liner, with antique brass eyelets. I plan on adding gold piping as well
17251362-057F-4436-923A-D7A2A3FAC6D1-1429-0000016578EC2263.jpg

I wanted to have the flap sit on the top of the glove, but with the type of piping I'm going to use, it might add too much bulk since I have to go around the wrist 1.5 times. I'm gonna play around with it and see what I come up with.
20F7736C-9256-4ECA-A05C-260ADCF2996A-1429-000001658B1BDE17.jpg

these Zepol boots kinda look like wellies

381254_170559473042798_299293356_n.jpg

looks neat, the look reminds me of Grant's velcro gloves!

Don't know what the hell a wellie is, they look like wrestling boots to me.

Thanks! I was just checking out Grant velcro gloves and I noticed the have the velcro closure on the underside of the glove. I might go ahead and try that.

398311_407963615937772_2124073940_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back