Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I might consider ordering a pair if the price is right.

Price is determined by the brand, the # of colors, laces/h & l and if you want screen printing. I got mine for around $150 3 colors JC Pacheco. I think shipping is around $30.

There was no mention of grey in the colour options... What's up with that, Juan? New colours available?

Sorry, available now: grey,white, king blue, gold, white, silver, red, green.

If many guys ask for an special color JC can buy a pice of leather of that color

Saludos

Juan just sent me pics of my 10 oz zepols and they look great, white silver and black. But I cant seam to be able to post pictures.

I forgot to mention shipping was in included in my price.

It came in the mail through USPS so it should cost the same for everyone.

Oh, I see. I've always had the impression that shipping overseas to Hawaii costs a lot more as opposed to shipping to the mainland.

Oh, I see. I've always had the impression that shipping overseas to Hawaii costs a lot more as opposed to shipping to the mainland.

It does, but when you're buying something from the U.S. mainland. From abroad it's more or less the same price.

Changed the laces again, last ones weren't really long enough.

DSC02757.jpg

Mississauga-20120916-00311.jpg

Last edited:
Here's pics of juanfco3's 10 oz. Zepol gloves. He had issues uploading them.

1bd0feacbfc2ef12d6b96860a20ccd73.jpg

e2ba669b807493cdc730764906dd5d64.jpg

It does, but when you're buying something from the U.S. mainland. From abroad it's more or less the same price.

If it's shipped USPS, then prices are the same. When people ship UPS or Fed Ex, they can only do 2 day shipping which is WAY more expensive and that jacks up the price by a lot. If you shipped Fed Ex or UPS on the mainland US it would be much cheaper with ground. I like companies that ship USPS or if I have to use a company that does only UPS or Fed ex, I buy a lot to justify the cost. I love Amazon because that have that free saver shipping which usually comes by Fed Ex for free.

rskbreaker you posted your Fairtex BGL7s earlier. How's the lining inside compare to that of the JCs? Ive gotten blisters from how rough it is

They both have nylon lining. For some reason the lining on the bgl7 is rough. I think I mentioned this problem in the original bgl7 review thread. They do get softer with time, I also tend to put more wrap over my knuckles when I use the Fairtex.

damn I shouldve read that thread before I bought them. Only looked at the trialbyfire review. Got it for $55 and wish Icould return em tbh, find the thumbs uncomfortable too

rskbreaker have you seen billboxing's got some 16oz for sale?

damn I shouldve read that thread before I bought them. Only looked at the trialbyfire review. Got it for $55 and wish Icould return em tbh, find the thumbs uncomfortable too

rskbreaker have you seen billboxing's got some 16oz for sale?

$55 is not bad. I'm sure you could get most, if not all of your money back if you sell them. Are you referring to the tightness of the palm side of the thumb. I believe I mentioned too. I had to break the thumb in as well.

Out the box, probably not the most comfortable gloves. Once broken in, they feel great. One of my favorites before my JC's.

Are you referring to the red and white gloves. If so, yes I did see them but, I'm done buying gloves for now. :)

Sorry, available now: grey,white, king blue, gold, white, silver, red, green.

If many guys ask for an special color JC can buy a pice of leather of that color

Saludos

damn new colors, may have to order some more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back