Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so the JCs are pretty stiff, huh?
I was seriously considering Seyers for new bag gloves, as they have the hardest padding and one of the narrowest fits according to tech...

But all this JC hype is starting to get to me.

What am I even doing. Lace-ups for bagwork would be a pain in the ass!

I have learned from a buddy at the gym, just snug up the laces and drop the laces down the cuff, then slip your hand in; it will give you enough support for the bag, as long as they fit you properly. It was like the JCs were made just for me - even though they were, lol.

Wow, so the JCs are pretty stiff, huh?
I was seriously considering Seyers for new bag gloves, as they have the hardest padding and one of the narrowest fits according to tech...

But all this JC hype is starting to get to me.

What am I even doing. Lace-ups for bagwork would be a pain in the ass!

Why don't you just get some hook and loop converters. Or get yourself some hickies.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hickies/hickies-turn-your-kicks-into-slip-ons

Got an email fro tech the other day my zepol are shipped. Can't wait to try these

Got an email fro tech the other day my zepol are shipped. Can't wait to try these

My gloves are still in west bubblefuck. I actually talked to Juan the other day, he said he's going to look into a different shipping method for my next order.

My gloves are still in west bubblefuck. I actually talked to Juan the other day, he said he's going to look into a different shipping method for my next order.
Hey RSK.

Your gloves are in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) since August 9th, it is a fu..nny joke.

Kenton

I had to ship mine to my parents house and have them forward it to me since mexpost will not ship to APOs. but that is a problem I have all the time the only down side is that my mom gets to see how much i'm spending on gear for a sport she hates.

well actually she loves boxing just hates that I train

If the gloves were in customs since aug. 9, I guess the service you're using now isn't that bad. Just bad luck. No worries.

Don't worry you will get them in pieces, but at least you can put them back together. That is what I like in Canada with express shipping, the parcel is out of customs the same day.

Don't worry you will get them in pieces, but at least you can put them back together. That is what I like in Canada with express shipping, the parcel is out of customs the same day.

Haha. I could put em back together but they sure as hell wouldn't look like the gloves pictured.

just curious but how much did you guys spend on shipping?

$35 for express to Canada, it was lost in limbo for a week, but arrived in about 2 weeks. I think if I went with the cheapest option it would of taken months.

I have medium sized hands and I prefer narrower boxing gloves, so my fav gloves are:
Zepol, Seyer and JC PAcheco in this order.

Sorry for my bad english :)

Which would be better for sparring? Zepol or JC Pacheco? Is there a big difference between the two because of the hardness in the padding?

Which would be better for sparring? Zepol or JC Pacheco? Is there a big difference between the two because of the hardness in the padding?
My taste is Zepol, and Pacheco because are very comfortable, but maybe Spanky and Biga can give You more feedback

Out of the box the JCs are too hard to spar with, but have great hand protection; but it was the same with my Lemarrs and they broke in nicely, and with the JCs being natural latex they should break in even nicer.

Just ordered the hickies :icon_conf We will see how it goes...Looks promising! Although they are a LOT more expensive than lace-locks which did not work for me too well, but seem to play a similar role. Will keep you guys posted.

Let us know how they work out!
Just imagine... every lace-up glove in the world suddenly becoming a non-issue...:eek:
Wonder why I haven't thought of this before. Any commercial-strength elastic band could be used, and it would be easier to make a fit because the hickies are one-size only.

Haven't you guys ever put elastic laces into gloves before?

You can just use elastic lace from a sewing place or even the elastic laces triathletes use so they don't have to lace up their shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back