Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoops forgot to quote before.. anyway..

by any chance is screen printing available for any of these brands of gloves? Please tell me the JC Pacheco's do... I doubt it but..please

Sorry I don

Last edited:
Nice. Can't wait to see how they turned out. Gonna have to send technoir a message and see what's the ETA on my gloves.

I will send pics next saturday.

For sure I will send Your gloves Monday July 30, if I can I will send it this saturday too.

Saludos

thanks, I didnt want to know about Corti, just JC. Can you get words/names printed onto the gloves? Are there a set number of symbols you can get on the gloves, like could you get any symbol you wanted on it?

Sorry, Yeah can be embroidered, leather symbols/letters ( not too small), but not screen painted.

Saludos

I was able to get the faster shipping, I figured it was $36 to ship express from NY (9hrs away), so $36 express from Mexico (9 days away?) was a steal.

What is the word my man? Things be aiight? Just seeing if there is any updates on the gloves, since it seems like a few should be done around the same time.

What he said.

An update would be much appreciated.

I just got these pictures from Technoir, I will make my own thread when they arrive.

JC2.jpg

JC3.jpg

JC1.jpg

I just got these pictures from Technoir, I will make my own thread when they arrive.

JC2.jpg

JC3.jpg

JC1.jpg

Those look awsome. I can't wait to get mine. I was thinking the purple and gold would be too flashy when I saw those were the colors you were getting, but those acually look great lol.

Thanks for suggesting this thread for me to check out by the way. Sucks I couldnt get those Grants but shit happens, I'm excited to get these.

And to think I always wanted a pair of Cleto Reyes, yeah right! Not any more.

And to think I always wanted a pair of Cleto Reyes, yeah right! Not any more.

I had a pair that I gave to my cousin. They are beautifully constructed and have great leather, I just didn't like the fit. Now that I think about it, those gloves have less than 20 rounds on them. Would it be wrong to take them back. :D

Juan sent me images of my gloves as well. Can't wait to get them in and try them out.

Daniel1.jpg

Daniel.jpg

Daniel2.jpg

I had a pair that I gave to my cousin. They are beautifully constructed and have great leather, I just didn't like the fit. Now that I think about it, those gloves have less than 20 rounds on them. Would it be wrong to take them back. :D

Juan sent me images of my gloves as well. Can't wait to get them in and try them out.

Daniel1.jpg

Daniel.jpg

Daniel2.jpg

Those are pretty pimp too, I would forget about the Reyes, lol.

Awesome gloves KLwinn. Why did you decide on the hybrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back