Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look great, I am not sure about the hybrid system myself, let me know how they work out.

Thanks. I'll defiantly let you know how they work out. I plan on putting up a review after I use them a bit.

Awesome gloves KLwinn. Why did you decide on the hybrid?

Thanks man. I wanted lace ups but I don't have people to tie up my gloves every time so I figured on long sparring days I could lace them up but on days where I need to take them on and off to go from hitting mitts to holding mitts i could just lightly tie them before I go to the gym and just slip them on and use the Velcro. Hopefully it works out.:icon_chee

Your gloves look great btw, that color combination looks awesome.

Thanks man. I wanted lace ups but I don't have people to tie up my gloves every time so I figured on long sparring days I could lace them up but on days where I need to take them on and off to go from hitting mitts to holding mitts i could just lightly tie them before I go to the gym and just slip them on and use the Velcro. Hopefully it works out.:icon_chee

Your gloves look great btw, that color combination looks awesome.

Makes perfect sense. Look forward to hearing how they perform.

Thanks.

saul-canelo-alvarez-under-armour-boxer-endorsement-signing-boxing-1-600x400.jpg

first off rskbreaker i think you wont the jc pacheco contest, those gloves are sick. i too got some pics from technoir today, sorry for the photobombing.

LuisVilla3.jpg

LuisVilla2.jpg

LuisVilla1.jpg

LuisVilla7.jpg

if i like the way they fit/feel than i'm going to place a couple more custom orders in

Review pleaseeee!!!! I want to place an order too..... cant help it !!!

but cant decide which way/brand to go.

I am also curious about the two tone thumb, mainly if the seam down the middle could potentially burn/cut your sparring partner, that is the main reason I went with a simple look, that and I am not sure what else went with purple, lol.

first off rskbreaker i think you wont the jc pacheco contest, those gloves are sick. i too got some pics from technoir today, sorry for the photobombing.

if i like the way they fit/feel than i'm going to place a couple more custom orders in

How is the wrist support on these Velcro JCs?

Thanks a lot Technoir! Got the Cleto Reyes facesaver in the mail today.

Hey Minowa.

Nice to hear that, realy fast service I think, I hope You are happy with your headguard

I am at your service

Saludos

How is the wrist support on these Velcro JCs?

have yet to actually receive them, just posted the pics that technoir sent. i'm hoping it's good so i can play off rskbreakers design and get me another custom pair :p

have yet to actually receive them, just posted the pics that technoir sent. i'm hoping it's good so i can play off rskbreakers design and get me another custom pair :p

Let me know. I need a nice pair of velcro gloves and I like mexican style gloves.

Let me know. I need a nice pair of velcro gloves and I like mexican style gloves.

The support should be great, the strap is wide and wraps right around; if you have the means now, I wouldn't wait to place an order.

Hey All.

Zepol and JC are excited about this and want to know all your comments to improve his gear.

Saludos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back