Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
could you give me a rundown on the options? like, which has the best visibility and is the most lightweight?

Yea.

About facebar headguard
Best visibility :
1. JC PAcheco
2. Reyes
3. Seyer
4. Zepol
Lightweight:
1. Reyes(Vynil frame)
2. Seyer
3. JC Pacheco
4 Zepol

headguard Chickprotection:
Best visibility :
1. Casanova and Campe

Thanks for your wealth of knowledge, very helpful.

Who makes Grant gloves?

I recall seeing a pair of all black triple cuff Seyer gloves online, they looked very similar to Grant's training gloves. I haven't been able to locate them online, who sells them?

5v77itfm7

Where have you been? Are you in the dog house for buying more gloves? :p

Just bought a Reyes headguard with face bar from Technoir. Pleasant dude and easy to deal with!

Where have you been? Are you in the dog house for buying more gloves? :p

I've been around, just taking a little break. The wife doesn't mind me buying equipment, it's the equipment/sewing room she has issues with, it's always a fucking mess. :redface:

came here to agree with everyone about technoir. fast responses and great service, love that he doens't sell you stuff he wouldn't use himself. now i'm just waiting on my stuff to ship/tracking number. better be worth the wait...so far i've waited like 3 days LOL

came here to agree with everyone about technoir. fast responses and great service, love that he doens't sell you stuff he wouldn't use himself. now i'm just waiting on my stuff to ship/tracking number. better be worth the wait...so far i've waited like 3 days LOL

What did you order? Feels like I've been waiting weeks and it's only been a few days myself. I had to switch my order from Zepol to JC.

Technoir: do you know anything about vintage Mexican equipment. I picked this up a long time ago and was curious about the history. I've never heard of the brand before. It's old and faded, but has a great fit.

dbaf1bbb.jpg

350tl5u.jpg

Last edited:

Pffft.... I have to wait like 3 more weeks.

What did you order? Feels like I've been waiting weeks and it's only been a few days myself. I had to switch my order from Zepol to JC.

LoL, everyone is getting JCs; why did you have to switch? I chose JC off the bat, but someone else switched fron Zepol to JC.

Last edited:

Technoir: do you know anything about vintage Mexican equipment. I picked this up a long time ago and was curious about the history. I've never heard of the brand before. It's old and faded, but has a great fit.

dbaf1bbb.jpg

350tl5u.jpg

Hey Rsk

There was many brands who made Boxing gear, but they disappear because the makers dead or don

LoL, everyone is getting JCs; why did you have to switch? I chose JC of the bat, but someone else switched fron Zepol to JC.

Tech let me know the white I choose for the Zepol gloves wasn't the best quality they had at the moment, he gave me a few options and I went with the same colors but JC gloves. I still want a pair of Zepol gloves and boots, but they will have to wait for now.

Hey Rsk

There was many brands who made Boxing gear, but they disappear because the makers dead or don

Tech let me know the white I choose for the Zepol gloves wasn't the best quality they had at the moment, he gave me a few options and I went with the same colors but JC gloves. I still want a pair of Zepol gloves and boots, but they will have to wait for now.

Thanks for the reply. I'm familiar with the name. I look forward to seeing pictures of the Las Dos MM.

Hey, here the pictures of Las Dos MM (Manuel Moreno)
I must say than Zepol and Boxeo worked for Las Dos MM, Zepol designed the gloves for Manuel Moreno.
Some pictures are from Salvador Sanchez(website) and Julio C

Thanks for the reply. I'm familiar with the name. I look forward to seeing pictures of the Las Dos MM.

More pictures

Pffft.... I have to wait like 3 more weeks.

way to 1 up me :p, how long ago did you place your order?

LoL, everyone is getting JCs; why did you have to switch? I chose JC off the bat, but someone else switched fron Zepol to JC.

i switched from seyer to jc based on technoir responses, said seyer gloves weren't up to par at the moment. so i got a pair of custom JC i want to say black, blue and white (got the design off some grants) and the black/gold zepol he posted up a while back.

way to 1 up me :p, how long ago did you place your order?

i switched from seyer to jc based on technoir responses, said seyer gloves weren't up to par at the moment. so i got a pair of custom JC i want to say black, blue and white (got the design off some grants) and the black/gold zepol he posted up a while back.

I ordered on the 14th, and was told it would take 1-2 weeks to make, and then 10-15 days to ship; I am not in a rush so i went with the cheaper shipping option.

awesome man!

I hope all rsk and Big and all you other guys post pics when you get 'em

I ordered on the 14th, and was told it would take 1-2 weeks to make, and then 10-15 days to ship; I am not in a rush so i went with the cheaper shipping option.

same here, hopefully they come out good. if they do i think i'm going to order some more custom JC :redface:

awesome man!

will do, been meaning to post up my gear anyways, just waiting on this order and some top kings i ordered a while back

We will have to see who has the sexiest pair of JCs. :icon_lol:

did you post what color you went with? if so sorry and i'll search a bit better

same here, hopefully they come out good. if they do i think i'm going to order some more custom JC :redface:

will do, been meaning to post up my gear anyways, just waiting on this order and some top kings i ordered a while back

did you post what color you went with? if so sorry and i'll search a bit better

I ordered purple with gold thumbs.

Thanks for the pics Tecnoir. Beautiful equipment indeed! Thanks for sharing the history between Zepol/Boxeo/MM.

awesome man!

I'll definitely post pics and give my initial impressions when the gloves arrive.

We will have to see who has the sexiest pair of JCs. :icon_lol:

I got this on lock.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back