Met Rashad Evans Today

Horrible reasons then.

Because you don't agree with them? I guess but to me the one that really stands out is the Sandusky comment right in the thick of that going down in front of the national media. Pretty stupid really..

For every reason you might have for not liking Rashad there are 5 reasons why you should like him.

The only Rashaad I like looks like this:

DanaandRashaad.gif

well, i met him once and i tried to play him a joke but he didn't take it too well.

Late and if I was Rashad I would be pissed too. Pretty ballsy move to blatantly disrespect a Professional fighter who gets paid to beat people for a living face to face.....

The only Rashaad I like looks like this:

DanaandRashaad.gif

If you don't like Rashad, that's whatever. I mean, I like him, but I'm not gonna cry if other people don't....

...but don't make up shitty PC reasons why you don't, I guarantee if you made a list of your favorite fighters I could find quotes by some (if not all), that could be extrapolated to some huge degree. Stop your goddamn whining.

Also, yes, Rashad is unfairly booed. Deal with it.

The last "met rashad evans" thread was way better than this one.

I don't think I saw that one. What did I miss?

If you don't like Rashad, that's whatever. I mean, I like him, but I'm not gonna cry if other people don't....

...but don't make up shitty PC reasons why you don't, I guarantee if you made a list of your favorite fighters I could find quotes by some (if not all), that could be extrapolated to some huge degree. Stop your goddamn whining.

Agreed.

That's your opinion. People boo him because of the bullshit he has pulled in the past and his attitude. I don't have to make anything up and I'm not whining, proof is in the pudding there big internet tough guy. Guy acts like a douche sort of like you, you wouldn't understand why you were being boo'd either though:icon_chee

That's your opinion. People boo him because of the bullshit he has pulled in the past and his attitude. I don't have to make anything up and I'm not whining, proof is in the pudding there big internet tough guy. Guy acts like a douche sort of like you, you wouldn't understand why you were being boo'd either though:icon_chee

Cool post, and even cooler gif avatar! I'm sure your parents would be proud knowing you've spent enough (wasted) time on these forums to be rewarded with that nifty avatar and post count.

Oh, and what I said still stands.

It's a picture of him a split second after getting knocked unconscious in a title fight in front of millions of viewers. I don't think he finds the picture very funny.

Yes, but people LOVE that face. If he got over it and just played it cool he could gain a lot more fans through it. I don't know, i guess i see why he hates it, but I think he could use it to his advantage and make him seem cooler.

Cool post, and even cooler gif avatar! I'm sure your parents would be proud knowing you've spent enough (wasted) time on these forums to be rewarded with that nifty avatar and post count.

Oh, and what I said still stands.

And you're posting here...this fucking guy. Your argument went full retard with that last post, GTFO..

And you're posting here...this fucking guy. Your argument went full retard with that last post, GTFO..

aaaaaaaaaand....

1cc.gif

You mad bro? Lots of time on Sherdog, hypocrisy pointed out, and no response. My work here is done.

Rashad's one of my favorite fighters.

He also seems like one of the best guys to meet. It's great you got the chance.

Back