Met Rashad Evans Today

Showman

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Really nice guy. Was here in Hamilton for a meet and greet. I told him, he's my 12 year old sister's favourite fighter, so he grabbed a picture and autographed it and wrote a nice little personalized message for her, even though he didn't have to. It made my sister's day when I gave it to her. Very nice guy. I also told him Shogun is my favourite fighter, and he said he's a Shogun fan too, "Shogun is dope". :)

All in all, it was a great experience meeting him.

We're going to need pics of you, Rashad, your little sister and a flyer for the meet and greet or it never happened.

I've always felt like Rashad is one of those fighters who is a really nice guy in person even though he has kinda bad rep and is boo'd a lot for no reason.

I've always felt like Rashad is one of those fighters who is a really nice guy in person even though he has kinda bad rep and is boo'd a lot for no reason.

I feel that way about a few fighters as well to be honest.

He's not boo'd for "no reason". Maybe reasons you don't agree with but that doesn't mean they're not reasons.

no pics, so no shoops so
FAIL

Thats pretty cool. He really looks like a nice person. I like Shad

Yeah, he had just come from a 2 hour meet and greet and one hour drive too, plus he'd been doing this for another hour here. So I could've understood if he was tired and wanted to hurry it up. But no such thing, he took his time, talked to me, grabbed me before I could leave to get my sister an autographed photo. Usually, its just "To: Showman + his signature". But he's like wait, let me write something for her and wrote a nice little message.

He's not boo'd for "no reason". Maybe reasons you don't agree with but that doesn't mean they're not reasons.

Naw, I agree with the other poster. It really is no reason to boo him. I mean...second season of TUF and grabbing his nuts against Forrest?

Rashad has the best entrance music taste in all of MMA

Your 12 year old sis would fit in well here....was 'Suga' dressed to the nines?

What the heck, I got wastelanded! Was gonna post a picture when I got it too!

you should have given him shadface pic to sign :D i'm curious bout his reaction

I think theres a video out there of someone trying to get him to sign it, and he refused.

I've met rashad in las vegas a while ago and he's a very nice guy. Pretty cool he did that for your sister

On my to-do list before I die :)

I was expecting a post from you in this thread

Back