Met Rashad Evans Today

Why, it's a funny face. No disrespect was necessarily meant. Rashad shouldn't get so mad about it.

I could turn that around and say "it's a stupid picture of him with a serious concussion" -- it's not funny.

You should never expect a cordial response if you're going around disrespecting people to their face.

Why, it's a funny face. No disrespect was necessarily meant. Rashad shouldn't get so mad about it.

Some fighters may have laughed it off. But I can understand him taking it as a sign of disrespect. I don't think anybody likes to be knocked out, plus with that face he made, thats going to live on for a long time.

Haha. I know where TS lives I completely forgot he came to town. These guys might not believe ya but I do.

@Blackbelch, he's been in Southern Ontario since the 20th. Today was his last day here, he went to Kitchener, Hamilton, and Scarborough today.

They don't call him "suga" for no reason.

That boy is just too sweet!

Clicked hoping for JNaz's return. 9/28. Never Forget.

brb, ; using imagination because no pics

same here, hes got the shad face happening in the pics, he reckons it'll only get shooped anyways so he just poses with it.
fark im smash
ed need 2 get sleep

I wanted to go to this but I don't get into Hamilton until tomorrow :( rashad is cool.

Point being is there are many reasons why people dislike Rashaad and people saying there's not are full of shit.

For every reason you might have for not liking Rashad there are 5 reasons why you should like him.

It's a picture of him a split second after getting knocked unconscious in a title fight in front of millions of viewers. I don't think he finds the picture very funny.

well, i met him once and i tried to play him a joke but he didn't take it too well.

Great story TS, good to hear that Rashad is a nice guy, I seen him in person training, I didn't get a chance to meet him though.

Back