Met Miesha Tate. (With pics)

First post....I met Miesha and Bryan after the Weidman vs Machida fight last year. It was about 4 am and they were heading back to their room at Mandalay bay. I asked if I could get a pic and she grabbed my phone and took a selfie with us. I cropped Bryan out of the pic and used it as my Facebook profile pic for about six months.

2u4u9uc.jpg

Ask for her to turn around next time, and tell bryan to step aside.

Is it possible for either Tait or Caraway to smile and actually look like they're smiling rather than scowling?

Even if I was beteer looking then Brad Pitt, would not post my photo here haha.

Seriously, you cut out Caraway? That's some high-school shit right there.

Fake picture. It was clearly photoshopped. Here is the real pic found on Miesha instagram:

joe1.jpg

First post....I met Miesha and Bryan after the Weidman vs Machida fight last year. It was about 4 am and they were heading back to their room at Mandalay bay. I asked if I could get a pic and she grabbed my phone and took a selfie with us. I cropped Bryan out of the pic and used it as my Facebook profile pic for about six months.

2u4u9uc.jpg

How could you be so close to that booty and not make this face?

tumblr_na25fu8hLu1rofocqo1_400.gif

You should have cropped Tate out of pic and told everyone you met Caraway and the Tate happened to be there too

How could you be so close to that booty and not make this face?

tumblr_na25fu8hLu1rofocqo1_400.gif

If you looped that for 15 minutes, that is the expression I make watching all of Meisha's three rounders.

The only ass superior to Meisha's is Bethe Correia's in my opinion. But Meisha wrecks Bethe everywhere else.

I would let Meisha do whatever she wanted to me.

It is actually not even healthy how much my genes wish to mix with hers.

Our children would be GODS.

Back