Met Miesha Tate. (With pics)

Phishfil

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
First post....I met Miesha and Bryan after the Weidman vs Machida fight last year. It was about 4 am and they were heading back to their room at Mandalay bay. I asked if I could get a pic and she grabbed my phone and took a selfie with us. I cropped Bryan out of the pic and used it as my Facebook profile pic for about six months.

2u4u9uc.jpg

Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing. She sounds like a cool person in real life.

Miesha is hot for a fighter. I like her personality too.

Cool pic. I need to go to more of these events. Always just watch them on TV.

Bryan smashed shortly after.

Last edited:
Wish Tate would crop Byan out of her life. Do not like the dude.
Cool pic though. Did you get them to sign anything or just the selfie? I guess selfies are the new autographs book.

Did you beat up Caraway and take Miesha back to your room?

How much did she charge you for the pic?

The tip of her nose touches the top of her lip. Why doesn't she just get that fixed? That's not a good look meng.

The tip of her nose touches the top of her lip. Why doesn't she just get that fixed? That's not a good look meng.

i'm pretty sure she'll get a nose job after she finishes her fighting career

Nose jobs are sketchy, seems like they come out shitty more often than not.

Nose jobs are sketchy, seems like they come out shitty more often than not.

I mean, it's not like she's against plastic surgery. She obviously got a breast augmentation so she isn't against going under the knife. Everything else looks on point, the nose could land her a job as the wicked witch of the West though.

First post....I met Miesha and Bryan after the Weidman vs Machida fight last year. It was about 4 am and they were heading back to their room at Mandalay bay. I asked if I could get a pic and she grabbed my phone and took a selfie with us. I cropped Bryan out of the pic and used it as my Facebook profile pic for about six months.

2u4u9uc.jpg

Damn, did you have a boner?

Back