Met Miesha Tate. (With pics)

TS was pumped to get a photo with Miesha.

image.jpg

atleast you didnt put your fist up like you can kick some ass, like 99% Of people who take pictures with fighters

I would have asked if I could get a picture with her ass.

Threesome at an airport? Hot.

i cant tell if ts made body to body contact with miesha.

ts, can you confirm or deny this? just to set the record straight...

and if you did indeed make contact with her,

...did you sniff whatever part of you made contact with her after they left?

Not gonna lie, I read that as, "Wet Miesha Tate"

We were in Vegas for Ronda/Tate 2 and at Body English nightclub hanging out on stage with our friends "Djs from mars"

It was Arianny/Britney's after party and Josh Barnett happened to be there too. Later in the night, Miesha and Bryan walked in with Raquel. Invited them to the stage area, took pics with all of them and actually talked to Bryan a while when everyone was crowding Tate...all were super cool and very fan friendly

i cant tell if ts made body to body contact with miesha.

ts, can you confirm or deny this? just to set the record straight...

and if you did indeed make contact with her,

...did you sniff whatever part of you made contact with her after they left?

*confirmed*

First post....I met Miesha and Bryan after the Weidman vs Machida fight last year. It was about 4 am and they were heading back to their room at Mandalay bay. I asked if I could get a pic and she grabbed my phone and took a selfie with us. I cropped Bryan out of the pic and used it as my Facebook profile pic for about six months.

2u4u9uc.jpg

We were in Vegas for Ronda/Tate 2 and at Body English nightclub hanging out on stage with our friends "Djs from mars"

It was Arianny/Britney's after party and Josh Barnett happened to be there too. Later in the night, Miesha and Bryan walked in with Raquel. Invited them to the stage area, took pics with all of them and actually talked to Bryan a while when everyone was crowding Tate...all were super cool and very fan friendly

So as 2 people who've met her in person,
Is she a little or a lot better looking in person,compared to her photos ?
Is he nose really the issue it seems to be for people,when you see it irl ?

Back