"Merry Christmas" vs. "Happy Holidays"

Looks like you made that crappy pie chart on Mario Paint for SNES!

CokeAd.jpg

No, I looked it up on Google images. I'm not going to waste time making that for this thread.

I can see why your Like-to-Post Ratio is so crummy.

Merry CHRISTmas, you goof!

Maybe the vast majority of my posts are from a time where the like feature didn't exist on Sherdog.

Happy Holidays you son-of-a-cuck

Maybe the vast majority of my posts are from a time where the like feature didn't exist on Sherdog.

Happy Holidays you son-of-a-cuck
Nah, you can't use that excuse anymore, son!

There's yellow belts with start dates of LAST WEEK with higher LIKE numbers.

Your content is wiggity-wack, bottom line!

Nah, you can't use that excuse anymore, son!

There's yellow belts with start dates of LAST WEEK with higher LIKE numbers.

Your content is wiggity-wack, bottom line!

How do you know who your real father is when you are the son-of-a-cuck? I can only begin to imagine the train of large men who came and went from your parents room.

Have you done DNA tests?

Ps I couldn't care less about like numbers. I'm not a teenager with a frail ego who seeks affirmation and validation from strangers on the Internet.

How do you know who your real father is when you are the son-of-a-cuck? I can only begin to imagine the train of large men who came and went from your parents room.

Have you done DNA tests?

Ps I couldn't care less about like numbers. I'm not a teenager with a frail ego who seeks affirmation and validation from strangers on the Internet.
Sounds like you're done for the night!

Thanks for playing!

Sounds like you're done for the night!

Thanks for playing!

Hmm. Are you off to cry about how mean I am? I thought you were anti PC and all about freedom of speech... unless you think it's mean :( To quote trump. Sad.

First amendment rights! PS YOU BETTER FUCKING SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Only delusional right wing nutcases believe happy holidays is an attack on America.
What about businesses that deny their employees to post anything in their cubicle that says the words "Merry Christmas?" Isn't that an attack on religious beliefs?

Hmm. Are you off to cry about how mean I am? I thought you were anti PC and all about freedom of speech... unless you think it's mean :( To quote trump. Sad.

First amendment rights! PS YOU BETTER FUCKING SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS.
CbHtL0yUcAAcosq.jpg

What about businesses that deny their employees to post anything in their cubicle that says the words "Merry Christmas?" Isn't that an attack on religious beliefs?

Are they coming to your house and doing it? No. You don't decide the rules at workplace unless you're the boss.

Well it use to be a lot more of Merry Christmas out there but a lot of complaining and what not it has morphed to saying Happy Holidays now.

Even my Muslim parents prefer "Merry Christmas" to "Happy Holidays"

I do too. 9/10 times when Happy Holidays is said we know its about Christmas so why not say it? If I meant Happy Hanukah I'd say it but I don't because fuck Hanukah and Merry Christmas.

Well it use to be a lot more of Merry Christmas out there but a lot of complaining and what not it has morphed to saying Happy Holidays now.
Merry Christmas is back in style. Just my opinion.

Merry Christmas is back in style. Just my opinion.

Yea it's starting to, I am good with that. I am no really religious but I don't like the styles of PC. Here on base any Christmas directions from the gov all say Happy Holidays lol.

Who gives a fuck?

This is the shit that conservatives think is important. Ridiculous.

By the way, I say Merry Christmas, but people need to get a fucking grasp on what's important.

Why do you even give a fuck? Right wing SIWs (social injustice warriors) need to go drown and die in the swamp trump is filling with creatures of the dark.

All you do is react in anger to your long list of fears and then cry about it. Is this the new right? A bunch of pussies who log onto the Internet to cry about their perceived grievances? Alt-Right, more like the Salt-Right or even more accurately Salt-white-supremacists.

I wish I could subject you dorks to real suffering, discrimination and inequality so you'd get a sense of how fucking pathetic your complaints are.
Salt-right lmao I'm gonna have to use that one.

Back