"Merry Christmas" vs. "Happy Holidays"

i say whatever coms out. sometimes its happy holidays. sometimes its merry christmas.

i also sometimes answer the phone at work "good morning" when its 3pm.

come at me bro

Businesses and public institutions have been saying happy holidays for years up here, and merry Christmas has been taboo. It gets to the point of ridiculous when my kid's school will have a holiday tree in the lobby and a winter party at the end of December. But until recently, I had never heard anyone actually say happy holidays in real life.

That changed when I started driving a bus. Right around Christmas some people will wish me well when they get off the bus, and here's the thing: it's only college-age, hipsterish white people that say happy holidays. Old Chinese people, Muslim ladies in hijabs, Indian guys with turbans, they all wish me a merry Christmas.

Who cares? Still exchange gifts, still stuff face with turkey.

Maybe the vast majority of my posts are from a time where the like feature didn't exist on Sherdog.

Happy Holidays you son-of-a-cuck

I thought the vast majority of your posts were about Donald Trump.

I usually say merry christmas, but it doesn't bother me one bit if someone says happy holidays. Sheesh, its just people trying to be nice, no need to get butthurt either way.

Happy Jesus Day!
It's obviously a religious holiday since it's on his birthday.

we wish you a happy holiday

and a happy new year!

Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, kiss my ass. Kiss his ass. Kiss your ass. Happy Hanukkah...
Haaaaaahaaa! Funniest damn part in that movie. I commend you good sir.

Merry Christmas Sherdog.

Merry Xmas to you too Rip, I know what you mean.

I have no problem with either saying, it's the intent that matters to me. This faux outrage is pathetic, christans can be hypocritical bastards, non Christians can be also. I only care if you are a decent person who cares about other people, misguided or not.

The reality is either saying is part of phatic conversation for the vast majority of people, it's speaks to nothing about them or anything really.

Ps my new av is da best. It's a Xmas gift to you all.

Maybe the vast majority of my posts are from a time where the like feature didn't exist on Sherdog.

Happy Holidays you son-of-a-cuck
NO, YOU ARE JUST A SHITTY POSTER THAT NO ONE LIKES

KILL YOURSELF

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

NO, YOU ARE JUST A SHITTY POSTER THAT NO ONE LIKES

KILL YOURSELF

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Wow, so salty. You appear very triggered, would you like an aromatic massage to calm you down?

I'll tell you what, you give me the website of a local aromatherapy business in your area, and I'll give them my credit card number to pay for it when you are done. Consider it an Xmas present.

Who gives a fuck?

This is the shit that conservatives think is important. Ridiculous.

By the way, I say Merry Christmas, but people need to get a fucking grasp on what's important.
lol

cons freak out of christmas, flag burning and some religion

libs freak out over race, sex, non binary people, trans people, which bathroom to use, muslims, christmas, toys in mcdonalds meals, the weather, rape culture, people not wanting to bake a gay cake, the false wage gap, etc, etc, etc.

Wow, so salty. You appear very triggered, would you like an aromatic massage to calm you down?
I wouldn't know about any of that gay safe space shit like you and your friends.

But you knwo what they say little bitches gonna be bitches.

Ohh, did I mention that you should do the world a favor and kill yourself?

I wouldn't know about any of that gay safe space shit like you and your friends.

But you knwo what they say little bitches gonna be bitches.

Ohh, did I mention that you should do the world a favor and kill yourself?

See my above offer.

Happy Holidays covers more people than Merry Christmas, so I say the former

It's not a big important issue to me though, even though some people seem to want it to be

Back