Elections Merkel Govt killed Germany's Constitution

I feel bad for Germany because they lost two world wars and lets face it who are demonised more as a people and a nation than Germany? lets not pretend there was just one big evil in Europe there were arguably two. Germany along with others who joined were focused on eradicating Bolkshevism which is why they went through Europe to the heart of it.. Russia.

I believe the Nazis saw all that happened in Russia and the Jewish role in it (c'mon cut the PC talk) saw the revolution the anti-christian persecution the murder of their royal family and feared this for their own country. Going back long before Nazi's came about, look at the failed revolution in Germany in 1918/19 and who were involved..

Of course they also wanted their German empire and domination but then isn't that what most empires do including America

A-pile-of-bodies-awaits-cremation-after-the-firebombing-of-Dresden-February-1945-small.jpg

0c74dae4da23d64e170e6fdc93033e2a-dresden-bombing-wwii.jpg
drespic1x-600x231.jpg

a-residential-section-tokyo-that-was-destroyed-following-operation-meetinghouse-the-firebombing-of-tokyo-on-the-night-of-9-10-march-1945-741x534.jpg

I think bottom is actually Tokyo.. didn't know firebombings killed more than the atomic bombing but I guess atomic bombs have long lasting effect from radiation to this day effects Japanese people.

Inb4 Nazi sympathiser.

I just think there is more to ww2 than we typically learn and hear. Any of us who have been around a few decades and are paying attention to all the regime changes, military interventions and just downright war can see there is more to this than what our government officials and history books will tell us.
I mean kinda. WWI radicalized many Germans. Especially those on the eastern front. 1 in four German men died in that war. Which is pretty crazy.
Add in that pan slavism was flashing with pan Germanism in the balkans and with the end of the AH empire they added extra tensions
They were close to winning wwi before the USA entered and basically stole victory from them.
Many German soldiers were fighting in the Baltics and the such even after the armistice
They had their son commie revolutions at the end of wwi. So that scared them and made them more radical in seeking the destruction of this Slavic Jewish political system.

They were close to winning wwi before the USA entered and basically stole victory from them.
That's a very debatable point. They might have 'won' a better peace than they got but Germany wasn't winning that war. Their supply lines were starting to be stretched by the time the US entered and they weren't getting any better.

Will be interesting what happens with the German election. German weakness just seems to be making Macron think he's the king of Europe.

That's a very debatable point. They might have 'won' a better peace than they got but Germany wasn't winning that war. Their supply lines were starting to be stretched by the time the US entered and they weren't getting any better.

Will be interesting what happens with the German election. German weakness just seems to be making Macron think he's the king of Europe.

I think it is much more common and accurately argued that the US intervention in WWI had little impact on the outcome and was close to unnecessary by the time it took place.

By April 1917 before America was to. Enter the war, the uk had run out of funds and couldn’t make any more secured loans. Americans bankers wouldn’t give unsecured loans. Also in the spring offensive the small amount of American troops did bolster the Entente morale. It would have been close but the CP would have staggered to a victory
I don’t see the Europeans changing and addressing any issues at hand imho

Why a midnight curfew for jogs or walks? That makes zero sense

it only means the globalist government’s is concerned about regular Germans making moves against them at night.

Germans want to be free, and German.
What is a globalist?

Back