Elections Merkel Govt killed Germany's Constitution

KOQ24

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It's the biggest Government Powergrab since the enabling Act of 1933
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enabling_Act_of_1933
The law completely supercedes State Federalism, which is enshrined in the Constitution.
Only for our "Safety", of course.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56829377

The measures prompted heated debate but still have to go before the upper house or Bundesrat on Thursday before they become law by Saturday at the earliest. They include:

• An overnight curfew from 22:00 to 05:00 when the incidence rate reaches 100 for three days in a row
  • A jog or a walk would be allowed until midnight
  • Schools should close and switch to online learning when the incidence rate reaches 165 in 100,000 people
  • Non-essential shops will be allowed "click-and-collect" operations if the incidence rate is between 100 and 150
  • Sport must be limited to members of a household or in pairs if the incidence rate reaches 100
  • Children under 14 can still play sport in small groups
The vote was carried by 342 votes to 250, with the left-wing Linke, the liberal Free Democrats and far-right AfD all opposing the measures. Vice-Chancellor Olaf Scholz, whose SPD backed the measures, said clarity and consistency were now necessary across Germany.

The Greens abstained, suggesting that the measures were too little, too late and insufficient to reverse the third Covid wave. Germany is five months away from a general election and one poll this week has put the Greens in the lead, ahead of Mrs Merkel's CDU.

The law completely supercedes State Federalism, which is enshrined in the Constitution.

The measures prompted heated debate but still have to go before the upper house or Bundesrat on Thursday before they become law by Saturday at the earliest. They include:

• An overnight curfew from 22:00 to 05:00 when the incidence rate reaches 100 for three days in a row
  • Schools should close and switch to online learning when the incidence rate reaches 165 in 100,000 people
  • Non-essential shops will be allowed "click-and-collect" operations if the incidence rate is between 100 and 150
  • Sport must be limited to members of a household or in pairs if the incidence rate reaches 100
The vote was carried by 342 votes to 250, with the left-wing Linke, the liberal Free Democrats and far-right AfD all opposing the measures. Vice-Chancellor Olaf Scholz, whose SPD backed the measures, said clarity and consistency were now necessary across Germany.

The Greens abstained, suggesting that the measures were too little, too late and insufficient to reverse the third Covid wave. Germany is five months away from a general election and one poll this week has put the Greens in the lead, ahead of Mrs Merkel's CDU.

How is this a power grab if the people are against it and can vote out the Merkel party/government in 5 months?

omg... Love the party abstaining... No need to get their hands shitstained by this.

The Fourth Reich launches (officially)

How is this a power grab if the people are against it and can vote out the Merkel party/government in 5 months?

People willingly give up power every day to feel safe. Like sheep.

This reminds me that i was suprised how much marx and communism related stickers and graffiti i saw in berlin.

Why a midnight curfew for jogs or walks? That makes zero sense

it only means the globalist government’s is concerned about regular Germans making moves against them at night.

Germans want to be free, and German.
Germans are literally the last people earth who wish to be free

I feel bad for Germany because they lost two world wars and lets face it who are demonised more as a people and a nation than Germany? lets not pretend there was just one big evil in Europe there were arguably two. Germany along with others who joined were focused on eradicating Bolkshevism which is why they went through Europe to the heart of it.. Russia.

I believe the Nazis saw all that happened in Russia and the Jewish role in it (c'mon cut the PC talk) saw the revolution the anti-christian persecution the murder of their royal family and feared this for their own country. Going back long before Nazi's came about, look at the failed revolution in Germany in 1918/19 and who were involved..

Of course they also wanted their German empire and domination but then isn't that what most empires do including America

A-pile-of-bodies-awaits-cremation-after-the-firebombing-of-Dresden-February-1945-small.jpg

0c74dae4da23d64e170e6fdc93033e2a-dresden-bombing-wwii.jpg
drespic1x-600x231.jpg

a-residential-section-tokyo-that-was-destroyed-following-operation-meetinghouse-the-firebombing-of-tokyo-on-the-night-of-9-10-march-1945-741x534.jpg

I think bottom is actually Tokyo.. didn't know firebombings killed more than the atomic bombing but I guess atomic bombs have long lasting effect from radiation to this day effects Japanese people.

Inb4 Nazi sympathiser.

I just think there is more to ww2 than we typically learn and hear. Any of us who have been around a few decades and are paying attention to all the regime changes, military interventions and just downright war can see there is more to this than what our government officials and history books will tell us.

I feel bad for Germany because they lost two world wars and lets face it who are demonised more as a people and a nation than Germany? lets not pretend there was just one big evil in Europe there were arguably two. Germany along with others who joined were focused on eradicating Bolkshevism which is why they went through Europe to the heart of it.. Russia.

I believe the Nazis saw all that happened in Russia and the Jewish role in it (c'mon cut the PC talk) saw the revolution the anti-christian persecution the murder of their royal family and feared this for their own country. Going back long before Nazi's came about, look at the failed revolution in Germany in 1918/19 and who were involved..

Of course they also wanted their German empire and domination but then isn't that what most empires do including America

A-pile-of-bodies-awaits-cremation-after-the-firebombing-of-Dresden-February-1945-small.jpg

drespic1x-600x231.jpg

a-residential-section-tokyo-that-was-destroyed-following-operation-meetinghouse-the-firebombing-of-tokyo-on-the-night-of-9-10-march-1945-741x534.jpg

I think bottom is actually Tokyo.. didn't know firebombings killed more than the atomic bombing but I guess atomic bombs have long lasting effect from radiation to this day effects Japanese people.

Inb4 Nazi sympathiser.

I just think there is more to ww2 than we typically learn and hear. Any of us who have been around a few decades and are paying attention to all the regime changes, military interventions and just downright war can see there is more to this than what our government officials and history books will tell us.
Germany a good boy he dindu nuffin wrong

drespic1x-600x231.jpg

Inb4 Nazi sympathiser.

Interesting take.

I bet you are banned before Sunday.

This reminds me that i was suprised how much marx and communism related stickers and graffiti i saw in berlin.

Surprised ?

The city is partly governed by the sucessor to the SED (Ruling Party in communist East Germany)

West Berlin is a cesspool of all kinds of postmodernist cultural Marxist ideas.

drespic1x-600x231.jpg

Inb4 Nazi sympathiser.

History is written by those who can afford historians, publishing houses, schools, the media and governments.

Back