Men's fashion advice thread / What are you wearing tonight.

I just got these:

wolverine-1000-mile-boots-hypebeast-2.jpg

Wolverine 1000 Miles. They are awesome. Amazing in person. Made of Horween Chromexcal leather.

Before that, I got these for work:

c909a337_IMG_0630.jpeg

Allen Edmonds Cliftons.

If I can say anything, it's that you should try not to skimp on shoes. Although you might not really think it, there's a world of difference between $200 and $300 shoes. The latter will last forever and look good the entire time. Money well spent.

i wear my grey trousers with black clarks desert boots, and a light pink button up

I think this is the gayest post i've read on this forum.

Even gayer than that one "Look bro, I like dicks"

Sorry black, those picture are all really ***gy. I dont think i'd ever wear any of that shit, however.....

however i did buy a few polo long sleeve shirts

pony sweatpants
white Wisconsin basketball shorts
black nikes
grey tanktop
black longsleeve 2xl
chalc white, grey, and red fur lined sweater

24 degrees out and im warm as can be

Hahaha that's one of my flaws. I go a little extreme on how I dress. I'm 21, and in high school won the superlative for Best Dressed.... I guess you could say I'm a little metrosexual lmfao

Hey if that's how you dress and you put the time, effort and money into it than that's cool. Who gives a fuck how you want to dress, and if females like it and you get more pussy for it than good for you.

But...

To say that what you are wearing is simple? Than I really would like to know what you think would be complicated.

If a man is wearing a vest, he better be wearing a three piece suit or serving me food. vest + jeans is the dumbest look ever.

Sweatpants and Gorguts hoodie

edit: and socks

Last edited:
Hey if that's how you dress and you put the time, effort and money into it than that's cool. Who gives a fuck how you want to dress, and if females like it and you get more pussy for it than good for you.

But...

To say that what you are wearing is simple? Than I really would like to know what you think would be complicated.

He named the brands that he was wearing but, in the end, it was just jeans and a t shirt. Sounded more complicated than it was.

But...

A black t-shirt; jeans and Nikes is pretty simple IMO. I gave the brands but that doesn't make the outfit more complicated, I was just being specific.

I just got these:

Wolverine 1000 Miles. They are awesome. Amazing in person. Made of Horween Chromexcal leather.

Before that, I got these for work:

c909a337_IMG_0630.jpeg

Allen Edmonds Cliftons.

If I can say anything, it's that you should try not to skimp on shoes. Although you might not really think it, there's a world of difference between $200 and $300 shoes. The latter will last forever and look good the entire time. Money well spent.

I like both of those. Those boots are really nice, thought about investing in a nice pair. I'm wearing Clarks until I can afford something better.

I'm not into...

-skinny jeans
-boat shoes
-skinny ties
-suit pants that show an exorbitant amount of sock or skin
- those half-boots that look like they were made by elves...

l_new-mens-real-suede-leather-ankle-boots-desert-shoes-0ee7.jpg
Gross

Some of the stuff in the OP is cool, though. I do like that more styles of jackets are becoming fashionable, and I like scarves- come at me, bro

You don't like chukka boots?

God you are gay.

I just got these:

really digging these boots. I just receive my Caterpillar Abe's TX this week. Initially i thought they were way nicer in person, but i was disapointed by the comfort. After just a few days they are broken in and really mold my foot nicely. I'm loving them.

1324171-p-DETAILED.jpg

A black t-shirt; jeans and Nikes is pretty simple IMO. I gave the brands but that doesn't make the outfit more complicated, I was just being specific.

I understood that, I am just saying how you cataloged it was not simple.

Back