Men's fashion advice thread / What are you wearing tonight.

I'd just shave it dude. Tons of big name pussy grabbin' ballas just shave the dome.

I've always had really thick, awesome hair, but at 29 I'm seeing more of my forehead every year. Once it's a fivehead, nothing but shaves for me.

Honestly though, you can pull off just about any hat if you're confident. I really feel like fashion is mostly about just having the confidence to express yourself through your appearance.

bruh, if you want to keep that gorgeous mane, get yourself to the doctor and get yourself some finasteride 5mg prescribed. You get 30 pills for 9 bucks at Wal-Mart. you quarter the pills and take them once a day.

9 bucks for a 4 month supply. that's $2.25 a month to save your hair. worth trying at least.

if not the receding look isn't bad. it's the thinning that forces you to shaved the dome.

bruh, if you want to keep that gorgeous mane, get yourself to the doctor and get yourself some finasteride 5mg prescribed. You get 30 pills for 9 bucks at Wal-Mart. you quarter the pills and take them once a day.

9 bucks for a 4 month supply. that's $2.25 a month to save your hair. worth trying at least.

if not the receding look isn't bad. it's the thinning that forces you to shaved the dome.

I honestly would get the finasteride but it's been causing testosterone suppression so severe that natural test literally never comes back in some men. There are several law suits right now as many dudes have to be on TRT for the rest of their lives.

In some cases the test suppression is like 30X as rapid as abusing steroids in huge quantities for the same amount of time. The story I'm thinking of specifically was a guy in his twenties that only used it for like 30 days and it completely destroyed his testicles.

I think the chances are really slim, but that shit scares me.

EDIT: Maybe it's propecia I'm thinking of actually, will look real quick.

Yeah, two brands of the same drug I believe. There's even a third brand, but testosterone suppression is fairly rampant after prolonged use, and some men have that "one in a million" occurrence and are fucked after a tiny amount of time. I love my hair but I'd rather shave it than risk my natty test production.

Last edited:
Kinda douchey, IMO.

Actually, the bigger and more ostentatious the buckle, the stronger the douche. And yeah, casual only. Keep the buckle small and shine low for formal dress.

I saw some fashionable looking dude the other day walking around in SF that had one. It was actually a nice looking, not overly sized buckle. I was kind of thrown off by it because to me it at the time I thought it was a decent look but I shared your same opinion in the past. So I felt conflicted. I'll just stick with what I know is safe, I'm not very daring when it comes to fashion and tend to keep it simple. You won't catch me rolling up my jeans to my knees and wearing pants with no belt.

Just got this bad boy in the mail today.

BB3902[6]%20copy_10-17-2012-13-41-01.png

R.I.P. Gustavo Fring

good shit man. Been sporting mine since october. you be surprised how many people will comment on it in public.

good shit man. Been sporting mine since october. you be surprised how many people will comment on it in public.

The first day I wore it, roughly 70% of people I came in contact with commented on my shirt, lol.

Breaking Bad is serious business.

time to hang up your cardigans and bust out your barracuda jackets. just bought one today. shit is dope SON.

btw, i do not bother spending more money on any of this shit.

i shop cheap, and my mother knits me my dope ass cardigans. custom-made, bitches.

only thing I'm considering dropping serious loot on is a pair of Steve McQueen Persols.

Do you guys seriously wear this metro hipster crap? You guys must get laughed at everywhere you go outside of your hipster dive bars. Quit wearing your sisters pants and quit rolling your sisters pants up to look like capris. Wearing vests and pink ties/shirts with fugly shoes does not give you fashion sense. It means you're trying too hard to follow trends that movie stars get paid to wear to fool you into thinking it's cool. Oh and smoking a cigarette while wearing this junk does not make you any more of a man.

No it's much more manly to worry about your baseball cap staying nice and stiff. You fucking hypocrite.

Back