• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread v.84: Retaking Constantinople

Status
Not open for further replies.
aPZ5OVg_460swp.webp

amDPbkwP_700w_0.jpg

aVxAGqP_460swp.webp

Script writer:

"Have I got a story for you"
aDDyBXd_460swp.webp

hqdefault.jpg

aD1vn8G_700b.jpg

This Reeve movie needs to be made! Idris Elba as the lead and slide Jared Edgerton in there. That’s gold jerry

thumbs-up.gif

He'd be perfect! I really want him in a Bond film too. He should play a 00 Agent alongside whoever the new Bond is.

A little further to left is a painting of an activist blaming musket production for the changing climate
3500.jpg

amgEq0j_700bwp.webp

This picture is taken out of context
ee0f7fbb4fd0223c6a2260a6f2a5b99ff4814591571f2de6a117c0708485cf93_1.jpg

or not
adgmyzM_700bwp.webp

Last edited:

Fabricated? He's still a troll to the very end, lol.

THIS IS IT!

<TrumpWrong1>

Absolute Freaks.

Sprint Cars are high-powered open-wheel race cars, designed primarily for the purpose of running on short circular dirt or paved tracks. Sprint cars have very high power-to-weight ratios, with weights of approximately 1,400 pounds (640 kg) (including the driver) and power outputs of over 900 horsepower, which give them a power-to-weight ratio besting that of contemporary F1 cars. Typically, they are powered by a naturally aspirated, methanol-injected overhead valve American V8 engine with a displacement of 410 cubic inches (6.7L) and capable of engine speeds of 9000 rpm.[1][2][3][4]

<Dany07>

Dark Energy. Brutal American V8 Power.

Last edited:
I don't think "2nd most" necessarily equates to prevalent. I've never heard it aside from Würst Bier Hall in Fargo a few Summers ago; I did when we'd drive down to visit extended fam in Brookings and Sioux Falls but that's South Dakota, though they aren't much different. Don't you live between Minot and the AFB?

{<jordan}

Sort of fake news headline.

They nixed it from school board meetings, not the schools.

They gotta make those school board member unemployed

wonder how much the he mean still spoken is by the Hutterites?

I love that game. Knights of the Old Republic 1&2 are best things to come out of Star Wars, including the original trilogy.

The third one was even better, and wound up bringing the story of Revan to a fun, if bit confusing, conclusion. But the story that came after is the BEST writing Star Wars has ever seen outside of Zahn and the X-Wing books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back