Social Meme Thread V.76: Have you seen me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
244643565_6484691748237480_4422513819098897718_n.jpg

Bruh.

<36>

Thought this interview about H20 and Resurrection was enlightening.

Always thought it was the dumbest bullshit ever to claim it wasn't Michael that Laurie beheaded, and it was just an extremely lame excuse to make ANOTHER sequel.

And I was right, but what surprised me is that was the plan going back as far as pre-production of H20.

Thanks for that. I was having a brief convo with um, @Adamant in his Berry Halloween thread talking about JLC's H20 performance cementing her legend and how it almost single-handedly justified that retcon, which was boosted by at least including the first sequel back in '81. A great flick, and Resurrection simply never happened as far as I care.

#TeamMichael #WarMyers

<GinJuice>

#GreatestReviewEver (no names)

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

{<jordan}

GOAT.jpg

A great flick, and Resurrection simply never happened as far as I care.

Wholeheartedly agree.

It was the JasonX of the Halloween series.
Edit- No, its the 'Jason Takes Manhattan' of the Halloween series. They tried it make it cool, but it was horrible and it was like they said 'Fuck it' after filming the first scene.
JasonX was purposely ridiculous in a comedic way.

As much hate Rob Zombie gets for one or both of his reboot series they were vast improvements over Resurrection.

That said, new sequels in movie series shouldn't be compared to the previous worst sequels. Can't believe so many people walked out of Ep9 Rise of Skywalker satisfied saying 'Well, it was better than Ep8 The Last Jedi.'

Rob Zombie's Halloween films should at least be considered to be on the same level as Halloween 4,5,&6.

Last edited:

s0206.gif

You have become one of my absolute favorite posters this year, the horror flick discussions and memes are just little cherries on top. Almost every negative review I've read has inadvertently gotten me even more excited, especially when they complain about the graphic violence and body count. I didn't even know NR wrote movie reviews until today. <45>

<{Heymansnicker}>

And with that, I'm signing off for a while.

Happy Halloween, y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back