Social Meme Thread V.76: Have you seen me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden Approval Ratings at 38%

f73vvt.jpg

Father says Loudon City concealed rape of daughter.

5fi071.JPG

t41f9x.jpg

xe641v.jpg

rddsmq.jpg

7vqszw.jpg

CmU7qcSBKT.png

This is glorious.

basically Sanjay Gupta can't handle basic scientific scrutiny with Joe Rogan
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/1...sanjay-gupta-and-a-train-wreck-ensues-n456531
The fact that Rogan’s doctor included ivermectin in the medicinal regime sent heads exploding, as he was accused of taking “horse dewormer” amid other unfair, out-of-context claims.

Today, though, Rogan got a bit of redemption by running circles around CNN’s chief COVID hysteric, Sanjay Gupta.

sz1q1i.png

Hard to believe he even showed up to that podcast (Sanjay)
This.

He showed up so unprepared, not knowing Rogan would question him about this? Seeing how many dumb people get high-paying positions and how many imbeciles are in Ivy League schools makes me wish I didn't slack so much in high school.

<36>

Does he ever say why someone with antibodies should get vaccinated?

No.

It was a quite pathetic example of a CNN doctor trapped in the leftist bubble being unprepared against a well-spoken and well-researched person.

And that 'CNN doctor' actually had the balls to go on CNN that night and this morning for these segments.

No.

It was a quite pathetic example of a CNN doctor trapped in the leftist bubble being unprepared against a well-spoken and well-researched person.

And that 'CNN doctor' actually had the balls to go on CNN that night and this morning for these segments.

Sanjay gets rekt and CNN goes out and acts like he destroyed Joe. SMH

No.

Gross

No.

That shit they spew almost makes me projectile vomit.

So glad I dont have cable tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back