Melvin would be a great add to the MW div

God, he's the man who just knock out Kang, and Hunt in less than 1 minut

Anderson Silva would duck that fight all day i guess...

Or Anderson could shoot the most telegraphed TD of all time, still land it even with his horrible wrestling and sub him however he feels like.

He would be the Pat Barry of the MW division
One dimensional, short but powerful

There are still 1 dimensional UFC fighters today.

I say manhoef vs leben!

The Melvin Manhoef checklist ...

no chin ..check
no ground game...check
no business in ufc....check

He beat Kang....lol

He's a flawed by exciting fighter. There are plenty of them in the UFC and there's no reason why that should preclude Melvin from joining the organization. He's no more flawed than, say, Palhares - in a very different manner - yet Rousimar is a UFC vet who has fought several top 10 MW opponents (Marquardt, Hendo, Belcher, Lombard).

Even at this stage in his career, Melvin would still knock the block off of most MWs who didn't tippy toe around his lethal kickboxing until they could take him down and work on a sub.

I'd love to see him in the UFC. He'd be a solid draw.

he would be great but only if the UFC were to give him smart match ups. his ground game is and always has been awful.

He hits hard but Anderson would beat him in under a minute probably.

I like Manhoef, he's like a legend, been around for years.

But I wouldn't like to see him in UFC. It's more about grappling and clinch work than striking, and that's all what he's about.

I prefer to see him KO people in Asia than see some high school wrestler hump him.

I thought this was going to be about Guillard Lololol.

But like most people have said, Melvin wouldn't do so hot, but he's a lot of fun to watch

Back