Meltzer: Ronda I-ppv & tee shirt & book sales

She's the #1 wmma fighter, and ranked #1. How is that overrated?

Sure she can. Her "#1" ranking is contingent upon her can crushing. And when her fan gurls place her dominance above someone like Serena William's then that's an example of overration.

Someone sounds jelly Schaub is living the dream sitting in his studio talking bullshit all day with his friend and making dollaz. I say good for him.

Pretty sure Schaub's dream was to play professional football and be a star like J.J. Watt.

And when it turns out he wasn't remotely good enough for the major leagues, pretty sure his dream changed to becoming a world champion fighter.

And when he got KTFO once too many, pretty sure Rogan slapped some reality into him and made him quit chasing his dream for real.

I'm sure he's living his third dream of selling less T-shirts in a year than his ex does in a week FOR CHARITY. Good for him.

Sure she can. Her "#1" ranking is contingent upon her can crushing. And when her fan gurls place her dominance above someone like Serena William's then that's an example of overration.

Show us on the doll where Ronda hurt you, little boy.

Please, name some cans that Rousey has fought. You have to go back to Sarah D'Alelio to find low level opposition.

Again, name these 'cans'.

Who cares? I am tired of seeing these shit threads about Ronda. They are nonsense and ruining the forum.

Just Like how Rich Franklin was post to be number 1 rank MW fighter by The UFC hype Machine :rolleyes:

Before his loss to Anderson Rich was 22-1. I know you didn't watch back then but Rich was a force, finishing a good deal of his opponents. So if Rich wasn't #1 prior to Anderson taking the #1 rank, who was?

And it's *supposed, child.

Why do people care who the casuals are overrating? As casuals they're uninformed by definition.

So you're defending Rhonda by calling her a child molester?

The accountant with 4 years of training who fights in slow motion is the most recent can.

Bethe was woefully overmatched with no top wins. Drama and bad blood sold that fight, are you going to act like the #1 contener always gets title shots? Diaz off a loss, Jones/Sonnen, the list goes on.

Plus, Ronda already fought and finished the top 5.

Bethe was woefully overmatched with no top wins. Drama and bad blood sold that fight, are you going to act like the #1 contener always gets title shots? Diaz off a loss, Jones/Sonnen, the list goes on.

What does the "top 5" prove anything. It just means they're a bunch of cans crushing each other. Then Rhonda comes along and crushes all of them.

You know what happens when Rhonda doesn't face cans? Third place baby, not even silver and having the honor of being the first loser. So basically the second loser.

What does the "top 5" prove anything. It just means they're a bunch of cans crushing each other. Then Rhonda comes along and crushes all of them.

You know what happens when Rhonda doesn't face cans? Third place baby, not even silver and having the honor of being the first loser. So basically the second loser.

*Ronda

You should know even with third place Ronda was considered a prodigy. Most judo medalists are ~28; Edith Bosch for example was 28 when she beat Ronda who was 21 at the time.

But please, keep up with the butthurt and the fighter bashing.

Crazy how big Ronda has got in such a small time. I remember her from the late 2011 when she subbed Julia Budd I think. I remember the first Tate fight, Ronda was helluva smart and always had a plan from the start and always was very agressive with her promotion, very fan-friendly and always will do all sorts of things to get attention (she took opportunity of the Floyd-Ronda stupidity and brought a lot of attention to her ESPY award)

Preach bro. These kids can't handle it

#Gottento

good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

#lolwandfans

Jesus dude, I know Ronda is getting shoved in our faces a little too much at times, but you are just coming off far too butthurt about the entire thing. have a snickers.

God forbid she win a bronze olympic medal, the fucking loser nobody. She should be ashamed of herself. She probably threw the damn thing in the garbage since is is worthless

Ronda haters will now come in and hate on her to give meaning to their useless lives.

Dont mind if I do. Ronda is our generations bearded woman. People tune in for the freakshow aspect of a woman doing what they thought only a man could do

Before long the casuals will get bored or someone will give her a really hard fight and the aura will be gone

Back