Crime Melbourne beachgoers at Chelsea foreshore attacked, robbed by group of youths

lol at the fake outrage here. Melbourne 20+ years ago was a crime ridden shit hole and these Sudanese youth are angels compared to the Italians, Balkans, Vietnamese and Lebanese migrants who were the main culprit behind Melbourne gang violence.

The Italians were the first to cause problems and these people was referred as the ‘black Italians’ or 'black Mediterranean' to describe foreigners from South Europe living in Melbourne until the 1960s. The media and the police vilified them for decades. After the days of Carl Williams who ignited violence and shooting across the city just 10 years ago shows that the mafia are still out there causing problems more discreetly.

Then, the Balkan migrants came in the 1970s, the Serbs and Croats were causing all sort of problems and popularizing the gang culture that made the baby boomers hate them. Another similar rhetoric about the Vietnamese in the 80's/early 90's who were supposedly all in gangs dealing heroin, was armed (before guns was banned), using extortion, shooting and raiding homes. Same thing happened to the Lebanese communities in the late 90s/early 2000s where it forced the police to form their own Asian and Middle Eastern task force.

Those days were a nightmare for the people living in the Northern parts of Melbourne but thankfully you don't see that stuff anymore. I'm noticing the same pattern today; Influx of Sudanese coming to Australia during 2005 - 2010s, not assimilated yet because they're new migrants, youth causing problems and media vilifying the community. In 10 years time, that problem will be gone just like the others.

They should be thankful that they're untouched and isn't getting the same treatment as these migrants had back then.

The crime you’re talking about was organized, not the type of thuggery typical of African gangs. It’s not like Carl Williams went around bashing families in restaurants or the beach. Both are problems though.

"a group of youths" aka sudanese

diversity is truly our strength guys

We should flood this forum with petty crimes from our countries. Or just have a super thread.

Looks like the Vietnamese community has had enough of them

Minor crime across the world. Perps are African. Omg.

In the meantime what are we going to do about all the African American crime here??

Careful who you let in.
If you don't want them, vote that way. Also have kids, so the government doesn't have an excuse to bring more third world trash in. They can't integrate

In most of Australia the Sudanese have integrated OK. Even when they've congregated in suburbs, like Blacktown, NSW.
Crime, employment and education stats for refugees have always taken generations to conform to the general population. Vietnamese and Cambodians are quite well integrated now, but that wasn't the case for the first 20 years after the refugee wave.
Our skilled migration to refugee migration ratio is about 10:1. It really seems a minor issue in comparison to the infrastructure, environmental load and economic polarisation from continuous annual migration levels approaching 300,000 and the idea of a "big Australia".

Looks like the Vietnamese community has had enough of them

Good! We should publically execute them. Hell, put them in the passenger seat of Jon Jones’ Ferrari, that oughta show these barbarians.

This shit only happens because there’s no push back and they’re allowed to do it with little to no consequences and they even get defended by liberals

Sooo....one guy got medical attention after being hit with a bottle? And some others hit with a plastic bat. That's the extent of all these Sudanese kids' shenanigans?

I'm not sure of the angle here, but I'm sorry if I am not entirely persuaded to leave millions of people starving, diseased, or sitting in front of an oncoming tank on the basis of these atrocities.
Theft and assault with a deadly weapon. Sure sounds like the type of shenanigans youth will do.

I've watched enough Superwog to know that all yall mother fuckers are crazy and lack impulse control.

Ethnicity be damned... The entire country wants to eat itself.

In case no-one was aware, there is a big hard-right racial division element on Sherdog, and who would have guessed their intent based on their choice of topics? Answer: Everyone in the War Room fucking knows.

*smooches*
Some of them get annoyed though when threads are created about a White person harassing a Black person.

I've watched enough Superwog to know that all yall mother fuckers are crazy and lack impulse control.

Ethnicity be damned... The entire country wants to eat itself.
Bingo.
I've worked in touring entertainment and been to Brisbane and Sydney and both bar scenes had a terrifying number of absolute fuckwits. Legitimately the most "I could get randomly punched" feeling I've had anywhere.

Bingo.
I've worked in touring entertainment and been to Brisbane and Sydney and both bar scenes had a terrifying number of absolute fuckwits. Legitimately the most "I could get randomly punched" feeling I've had anywhere.

Funny, I’ve been going out in Sydney for more than a decade and never even had an argument with someone at a pub or club. Sydney is really not dangerous. (At least the north shore, city and eastern suburbs aren’t. The west could be for all I know but I don’t go there, it’s suburban sprawl at its worst).

giphy-downsized-large.gif
slowclap.gif

Far-right activists and youths of African appearance clash at St Kilda beach
(video available on link above)
Far-right activists have clashed with a group of young men of African appearance after filming them playing soccer at the beach, prompting police to intervene and arrest a 25-year-old man for allegedly assaulting an officer.

A video of the incident posted on social media by far-right activist Neil Erikson shows footage of young men of African appearance playing soccer on the St Kilda foreshore around 5:30pm on Friday.

"Can you stop that?" one of the group of around 15 people being filmed asks the activists three times, before another member of the group attempts to push the camera down.

"I'm allowed to film, mate, don't touch me … it's a public area mate, you can film where you want," one of the activists can be heard replying.

"What are you recording us for?" one of the young men asks.

Some members of the group of young men can also be seen attempting to defuse tensions.

Police officers then moved in to separate the two groups, and can be heard repeatedly asking the activist group why they are filming and requesting that they stop the recording and move on from the beach.

The activists refuse to stop filming, and one can be heard saying "I'm just filming, it's a public area, I'm legally allowed to film".

Shortly afterwards the video shows a scuffle between one of the men and officers, and the activists can be heard saying "yes, yes, yes" and running towards the altercation with the camera.

Capsicum spray is used and the man vomits as he is held on the ground and arrested.

Wild gang brawl sees teens bashed by African gang in St Kilda
(video available on link above)

A large gang of youths has allegedly bashed and robbed tourists in a wild brawl at Melbourne’s St Kilda Beach.

Police said they struggled to contain the violent situation on the St Kilda foreshore as young people of African appearance, allegedly robbed and assaulted beachgoers on Wednesday night.

Witnesses say there were hundreds of youths and police struggled to contain the violence.

“The police officers handled it the best they could but they were really outnumbered and struggled to get a hold on it,” witness Greg Robinson told Seven News.

A 16-year-old boy and his friends were allegedly punched in the face and robbed on the foreshore, with the youths stealing their phones, watches and the shirts off their backs.

“They left them standing half nude in the street”, the boy’s father Alex Carter told Seven News.

“These guys are so clever the way they do it (the robberies), that it just sort of looks like a couple of teenagers having a bit of fun.”

The gang then went to St Kilda McDonald’s, where they threw furniture, smashed windows and continued to fight inside the restaurant.

Mobile phone footage taken at the scene shows youths fighting in front of beachgoers.

In one clip posted to social media a girl can be seen punching and elbowing another girl in the head.

Police won’t detail how many people were attacked and robbed, but one witness, Ian McDonald told Channel Seven he estimated there were around 200 people involved in the brawl.

Inspector Jason Kelly described their behaviour as “completely unacceptable,” and urged them to hand themselves into police before they are tracked down.

Back