Crime Melbourne beachgoers at Chelsea foreshore attacked, robbed by group of youths

Neph

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Melbourne beachgoers at Chelsea foreshore attacked, robbed by group of youths

10672018-3x2-700x467.jpg

A group of youths in Melbourne has been accused of attacking male beachgoers and stealing from the bags of swimmers in a series of incidents which have prompted police to increase patrols.

Police were last night called to Chelsea beach, in Melbourne's south-east, where the group is alleged to have assaulted five men, one with a glass bottle and others with a yellow plastic cricket bat around 9:30pm.

Police said the group — whose members were described as being of African appearance and aged in their late teens and early 20s — "approached" the unattended belongings of swimmers on the beach.

A male swimmer who confronted them was assaulted by the group, which then fled with mobile phones and purses, police said.

It is alleged they attacked three other men aged 25 to 30 shortly afterwards, stealing the mobile phone of one of them.

Following this, a 19-year-old man who was sitting on the beach was struck in the head with a glass bottle, and was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries, police said.

Two others were treated by paramedics at the scene.

Nobody has been arrested and police are keen to talk to witnesses.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case no-one was aware, there is a big Sudanese problem in Melbourne, Australia, and who would have guessed the ethnicity of the gang based on the headline? Answer: Everyone in Australia fucking knows.

Soooo, send them all back because some are dicks?

Racist article posted by a racist OP

You are literally Hitler

"She also said it was not unusual for there to be incidents on hot nights on the city's beaches, especially involving young people."

"We had a small group, last night, who attempted to create harm," Ms Neville said."

One night isn't exactly an epidemic. It's some guys that need jail.

In case no-one was aware, there is a big hard-right racial division element on Sherdog, and who would have guessed their intent based on their choice of topics? Answer: Everyone in the War Room fucking knows.

*smooches*

"She also said it was not unusual for there to be incidents on hot nights on the city's beaches, especially involving young people."

"We had a small group, last night, who attempted to create harm," Ms Neville said."

One night isn't exactly an epidemic. It's some guys that need jail.

OQNCEEZ.png

NgOIlTv.png

4YvKyzP.png

The bleeding hearts will tell you it isn't happening but the facts are different. I was working in insurance and can anecdotally add my experience to this fact that the crime is highly concentrated and a big problem.

Australia has "youths" and the UK has "asians". Personally I just call 'em orcs.

Sooo....one guy got medical attention after being hit with a bottle? And some others hit with a plastic bat. That's the extent of all these Sudanese kids' shenanigans?

I'm not sure of the angle here, but I'm sorry if I am not entirely persuaded to leave millions of people starving, diseased, or sitting in front of an oncoming tank on the basis of these atrocities.

OQNCEEZ.png

NgOIlTv.png

4YvKyzP.png

The bleeding hearts will tell you it isn't happening but the facts are different. I was working in insurance and can anecdotally add my experience to this fact that the crime is highly concentrated and a big problem.

How dare you suggest that there are differences between groups. You must be a racist.

Do I smell the religion of peace?

This shit is gonna become more common. Doubt few see jail if they are caught.

Bet those dudes on the beach were more afraid of the optics of fighting back rather than defending themselves.

Sooo....one guy got medical attention after being hit with a bottle? And some others hit with a plastic bat. That's the extent of all these Sudanese kids' shenanigans?

I'm not sure of the angle here, but I'm sorry if I am not entirely persuaded to leave millions of people starving, diseased, or sitting in front of an oncoming tank on the basis of these atrocities.

In for damage control?

OQNCEEZ.png

NgOIlTv.png

4YvKyzP.png

well, you're not talking to imaginary bleeding hearts, you're talking with us here on this forum. so what is it you want discussed?

We should let nature play out, it’s only natural

well, you're not talking to imaginary bleeding hearts, you're talking with us here on this forum. so what is it you want discussed?

The over representation of crime among certain groups? Victims of colonization the explanation perhaps?

@Neph's story is a non issue for me. Those stats, if real, are outrageous though.

You seem to think so.

I think the damage pretty well controls itself.

Anyways, I had my car stereo stolen earlier this month. I'll get back to you with a thread on that once the investigators find out whether the thieves were dark-complected.

Back