• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Melania has told Trump to concede

You just don't get it.

First- Bidens PA victory has less to do with Philly than elsewhere in PA. Trump got more votes in Philly in 2020 than in 2016. And Biden got less than HRC did.

2020 Biden- 567 K Trump 127K
2016 HRC- 584 K Trump 108K

2nd- Biden is not winning Philly with 88% of the vote, he is winning with 81%, again less than HRC in 2016. He is winning the mail in vote in Philly by 88%. Which is exactly what you would expect in a county already going 82%, when one candidate urged everyone to vote by mail and the other candidate urged them not to.

3rd- Not many states voted 51-49 for 1 candidate. Most were landslides.

4th-, even states with close results overall have pockets where one candidate has the vast majority of the support. Shit, Trump only won Texas with 52% of the vote, but somehow ended up with 92.4% of the vote in Wheeler County. And I bet if we did a recount in Wheeler county, we would find that most of the 7.6% of the population that voted for Biden were kids doing as a lark to piss off their parents.
this is a melania thread take the crap elsewhere

It reminds me of Hitler in his last few days in his bunker. Pushing around German tanks and airplanes on a map that were long destroyed. Generals pleading with him. What a sad sight to see.

more unsubstantiated babble from the peanut gallery

Stand by.

Waiting.

DNsXXq9.jpeg

Historically sporadic voter fraud has been caught. Trump is now silent because he has nothing.

This sounds like “fake news”.
Where did she say this?

Poor Melania just wants to put all of this behind her and get back to banging the pool boy while waiting for Donny to kick the bucket.

This is more classic “sources say” bullshit.
I don’t know how the “news” keeps getting away with this.

East Europeans don't really know how to fake these things.

What you see is what you get, pretty much.

I'm surprised that Trump, with his mentality, didn't find someone more "agreeable" to be his wife.

Maybe he likes to be dominated in the bedroom.

Correct me if i’m wrong, but weren’t you a captain on the Trump Cheerleading Squad? That guy was the personification of narcissism.

Trumpers aren't really good with the whole self-awareness thing. Probably spreads through 5G or something.

acting like the other side has to accept the results simply cause your side has won is idiotic.

<TheWire1>

Now THAT is some next level sore loser shit right there. Can't say I'm not impressed.

not a Trump fan but' if every state voted 51% to 49% eigther way how all of a sudden Philladaphia is voting 88 % for Biden . Makes no sence at all
Mail-in votes heavily favour Democrats. Trump actively discouraged his voters from doing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back