Relationship Megan Fox making a clown out of MGK ?

Saw him over the weekend at a mostly metal festival.

He got booed but I thought he did ok given the climate.

No, he doesn’t look bad because he’s tapping Megan Fox
Metal? He played the night of My Chemical Romance and the Offspring lol.

I guess Gojira was there

Metal? He played the night of My Chemical Romance and the Offspring lol.

I guess Gojira was there

I said mostly metal over the 4 day weekend. Or metal and sub genres of metal if I’m talking to a purist that is thinking “mudvayne isn’t real metal dood”

My Chemical Romance didn’t play at the show. They canceled months ago and were replaced by the original Misfits. Definitely the promoters had that crowd in mind originally with MGK

I said mostly metal over the 4 day weekend. Or metal and sub genres of metal if I’m talking to a purist that is thinking “mudvayne isn’t real metal dood”

My Chemical Romance didn’t play at the show. They canceled months ago and were replaced by the original Misfits. Definitely the promoters had that crowd in mind originally with MGK
Is Mudvayne metal though?

<Neil01>

But even then, the Misfits, Offspring, Body Count, Bones UK, Anti-Flag...
It's weird that MGK would get so much shit there.

It was probably just angry Slipknot fans there to see Mudvayne

Lol at the losers in this thread saying how MGK is winning. Sure he's balls deep in some decent piece of ass, but look that dude is fucking clown shoes.

I actually have some pride and dignity, no amount of money would get me to wish I looked like that.

Is Mudvayne metal though?

<Neil01>

But even then, the Misfits, Offspring, Body Count, Bones UK, Anti-Flag...
It's weird that MGK would get so much shit there.

It was probably just angry Slipknot fans there to see Mudvayne

Metallica headlined two nights. Most everybody who goes to the festival buys the whole weekend. So if anything it was mostly Metallica fans. I think there is enough fan crossover with 90’s punk and alternative bands but probably not enough for a rapper who switched to pop punk yesterday...probably why he was booed. I doubt it was because of his beef with Corey Taylor.

You're correct in that Em should have never legitimized the beef by responding back at all. MGK was clearly playing the game for exposure. He never cared whether if he won or lost. Only that he got a "GOAT" to go at him. Which in his head, "has got to count for something amirite?" Em got played.

Naw, Em had to respond to that "Rap Devil." For one, it was a pretty good diss track. Not as good as "Hit "Em Up" or "No Vaseline" but good for MGK standards. If Kelly had just dropped a freestyle dissing Em I would agree he should have just ignored it or maybe send a few bars Kelly's way in a future track. And two, I think Em had just released a new album that year so it was a good way to boost his sales an keep his name out there

This beef was like a little brother talking shit to his big brother and then getting put in a headlock

You young have to accept your generation are poofs. Soft, feminine mofos. We had WuTang, NWA, Mob Deep....You have:

View attachment 884487
View attachment 884488
migos.gif

If you think these same men weren't doing the same thing behind closed doors that these weirdo's are just now doing in the open I got some bad news for you son.

like @Uber_Noober said in an earlier post, its the specefic branch of the "illuminated ones" known as hollyweird that are pushing an agenda.
Back in the 90's it was hyper masculinity propagating that all "black men" are gangsta's and super violent criminals. Now the propaganda is promoting reversing of the genders and making all men but brothas especially look like bitches. Women becoming more masculine and raunchy while the males become effeminate weirdo's.

Btw those same rappers from the 90's you used to love (i used to love them too) are most likely working with the CIA. Especially the ones who promoted going against the system the most. Pac, Ice T, Ice Cube, Snoop. All phony, all fake, most likely agents. Funny how the rappers who act, who rapped about fuck the police and all that nonsense end up playing roles as cops or law enforcement....

I had literally never heard of this guy before until the thing with McGregor a couple of weeks ago. Thanks a lot McGregor, fucking dick, for bringing MGK to my awareness.

Got to feel bad for the real Machine Gun Kelly, the prohibition era gangster who probably very few people are aware of, having his name misappropriated by this fruit.

It looks like someone forgot the generation of music that led to groups like NWA.

Here's a real fact. Real gangsters and badasses are busy being gangsters and badasses. They aren't making music. If you're looking at a bunch of Michaels musicians on what's tough then you're a weak bitch.
Run DMC? Erik B and Rakim? I know that some early 80s cats wore futuristic space shit....But thats not the same as these dudes today wearing dresses and trying to look gay. Rap started as who was the cleverist on the mic. The most bravado. Fashion followed with flashy gold chains, but was always still street. NWA was an act. But most were legit. Wu tang on stage was wu tang at home. Redman, Run DMC, Nas, Biggie PAC all were real. These dudes today not only look like cartoons, but they cant rap....5 minutes of mumbling "percocet" aint rapping.

After almost getting beat up by Mcgregor at that event recently,
now machine gun kelly is posing in high boots oversized jacket and Ms. Fox point the gun at his pants.

Is this just a consequence of being in relationship with Megan ?

o_12783677_1024.jpg

He's been acting a clown since he got relevant lol, probably before that. The main thing I know about him is that horrible diss track he tried to make about Eminem, shit was trash.

If you think these same men weren't doing the same thing behind closed doors that these weirdo's are just now doing in the open I got some bad news for you son.

like @Uber_Noober said in an earlier post, its the specefic branch of the "illuminated ones" known as hollyweird that are pushing an agenda.
Back in the 90's it was hyper masculinity propagating that all "black men" are gangsta's and super violent criminals. Now the propaganda is promoting reversing of the genders and making all men but brothas especially look like bitches. Women becoming more masculine and raunchy while the males become effeminate weirdo's.

Btw those same rappers from the 90's you used to love (i used to love them too) are most likely working with the CIA. Especially the ones who promoted going against the system the most. Pac, Ice T, Ice Cube, Snoop. All phony, all fake, most likely agents. Funny how the rappers who act, who rapped about fuck the police and all that nonsense end up playing roles as cops or law enforcement....
I remember a few months ago, There was a thread on sherdog and some other was talking about how Jimmy Morrison's father was a high ranking member of the military and several other members of the counterculture movement also had fathers whom were high ranking military officials whom all lived in laurel canyon .Basically the poster was talking about a conspiracy theory that Satanists in the US government created the counter culture movement to undermine traditional values. I'm not saying I believe that theory, I just found it interesting and your post and other posts in this thread reminded me of that thread

Run DMC? Erik B and Rakim? I know that some early 80s cats wore futuristic space shit....But thats not the same as these dudes today wearing dresses and trying to look gay. Rap started as who was the cleverist on the mic. The most bravado. Fashion followed with flashy gold chains, but was always still street. NWA was an act. But most were legit. Wu tang on stage was wu tang at home. Redman, Run DMC, Nas, Biggie PAC all were real. These dudes today not only look like cartoons, but they cant rap....5 minutes of mumbling "percocet" aint rapping.

biggie was never about that life and pac was most likely a cia agent.
wu tang is legit huh? legit about what?
Why in an interview where ODB states repeatedly, "If I die the cia killed me." you have both method man & rza talking over him completely ignoring him trying to undermine his statement. That's legit huh?

I remember a few months ago, There was a thread on sherdog and some other was talking about how Jimmy Morrison's father was a high ranking member of the military and several other members of the counterculture movement also had fathers whom were high ranking military officials whom all lived in laurel canyon .Basically the poster was talking about a conspiracy theory that Satanists in the US government created the counter culture movement to undermine traditional values. I'm not saying I believe that theory, I just found it interesting and your post and other posts in this thread reminded me of that thread

Yes. Same as the Civil rights movement. Same as the Feminist movement. Same as the Black Panther movement. All manufactured to control the minds of the people and establish the society/culture we have today.

Imagine liking MGK.

<{Heymansnicker}>
Oh, I can't stand him or most of his music, he's from my hometown and a massive cringe pussy.
Somehow made Em look even worse. It's not that MGK is good, they're both horrible and i'd be embarrassed to call myself a fan of either, he just was less cringe than Marshall

What's so great about MGK that a some of you guys are vehemently sticking up for him? The favor would never be returned... Like never. I think this ground level logic goes past most. At least everyone is in agreement that his music stinks lol!

I wouldn't trade places with him. He doesn't have shit for net worth and Megan who's a babe looks nowhere close to the pic @Ogata posted. She's ruining her face which was stellar before all the PS.

Back