Relationship Megan Fox making a clown out of MGK ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
After almost getting beat up by Mcgregor at that event recently,
now machine gun kelly is posing in high boots oversized jacket and Ms. Fox point the gun at his pants.

Is this just a consequence of being in relationship with Megan ?

o_12783677_1024.jpg

His label probably paid for it. They need to make him "happen" and "move units of streams."

Welcome but I'm not sure Sherdog is a good place for a young teenage girl such as yourself to be hanging around. May I suggest TikTok and making videos of your awkward dance moves set to shitty pop and rap music?

Wow, long hair does not suit him at all, which is even more embarrassing considering it’s a hair transplant. Can’t even give him props for banging Fox considering she’s been out of her prime for a minute now. Just a damn shame all around.

EA0CD756-8913-4CC7-A736-963B8EDAA39A.jpeg

<WhoJeff>

At the end of the day he's the one banging Megan Fox in his rich mansion, while you're laughing at him in a karate online forum

Tell me if i should prefer be in his boots or your shoes

Not to be that guy but Fox is out of her prime mate, Gimme someone like Aniston or Jlo who has aged way more gracefully.

I’ll give him props on the mansion though.

Not to be that guy but Fox is out of her prime mate, Gimme someone like Aniston or Jlo who has aged way more gracefully.

I’ll give him props on the mansion though.
She SURE is out of her prime, by some years too (as are Aniston and JLo) and also did some not so wise surgery shit

Not going to whiteknight some hollywood hoe i will never have the chance to fuck, but still this is her in 2021
1631493466_224_Whats-She-Wearing-Megan-Fox-Hold-Hands-With-MGK-2021-VMAs-002.jpg

Dude is rich, famous and is banging this shit every night

Call me crazy but him having to wear wierd boots for a magazine photoshoot (wich probably got him paid 1 year of average Joe salary) does'nt even the score to the point karate forums can start pity on him lol

Last edited:
Back