Relationship Megan Fox making a clown out of MGK ?

The fit of the suit bothers me more than anything else. Put muscle on or get a smaller suit

I love that era of music, especially easy e and 2pac but this is true.

I don't really know if any of these guys make good music (have only heard Lil nas X and he is pretty decent for mainstream music) so you can complain about that. But complaining about their swagger just makes you sound like an old fuck.
Swagger? Lmao.....So you like Lil Nas X and 69s “Swagger”? You sound like you like fish sticks. It’s not just the swagger, they suck. This doesn’t have to be a generational thing, most young people aren’t going to wear a Lil Nas X T shirt.

was it as bad as the rocks bars?

I'll have to sample the latter and get back to you. The song that I heard was horrible. It seemed like there was no reason for it having been written and performed. I'd rather listen to that song "It's Friday" by Rebecca Black. At least that's bad in a comical way.

MGK has been booed off stage more than once. Imagine paying to go to a concert and the performer sucks that badly.

Swagger? Lmao.....So you like Lil Nas X and 69s “Swagger”? You sound like you like fish sticks. It’s not just the swagger, they suck. This doesn’t have to be a generational thing, most young people aren’t going to wear a Lil Nas X T shirt.

Well I don't. Like i said I barely know these people or heard any of their music except for a few Lil nas x songs. I listen to Robert Johnson, pink floyd, Alan lomax, charpentier, johan strauss 2, ghostemane, kenny Rogers, Harcourt Whyte, hildegard von bingen, jb lully, nas, j00f, and hank Williams Sr mofoka. I just said swagger because that's the word they'd use to describe what they're doing.

I just know for sure that this happens too often, when trends change, older people are unable to keep up. Although I know this is not always the case but it mostly is. There are other times when people jump the gun and by default shit on someone as being an old fart just because they are not into some new trend. But I don't think the outfit of rappers in the 20s is one of those cases. Look at what rappers wore in the 80s before the gangster rap era.

Last edited:
Girl has a flattt booty.
Exactly
There are soooooo many women you see outside that are not known, they are not famous, but. They have booty like an onion so you can cry all day when you see such sexy amateur.
Then you see those famous woman, almost always with flat ass, fake tits, and plastic surgery improvements, and we should all say how they are beautiful and sexy. But theyre not. Street amateurs unknown women are the real deal.

You are really going to say NWA wasnt harder and tougher than the princesses I posted? And Dre was born in Compton and lived there until JHS. He had siblings killed, had kids as a teen, he was hood for sure. Ice Cube shits on all these new cats, but keep pumping Drake if that makes you happy. bwahahhaha
641b9eac6cce487a4ca493aff74d7c3f.jpg

It looks like someone forgot the generation of music that led to groups like NWA.

Here's a real fact. Real gangsters and badasses are busy being gangsters and badasses. They aren't making music. If you're looking at a bunch of Michaels musicians on what's tough then you're a weak bitch.

I'll have to sample the latter and get back to you. The song that I heard was horrible. It seemed like there was no reason for it having been written and performed. I'd rather listen to that song "It's Friday" by Rebecca Black. At least that's bad in a comical way.

MGK has been booed off stage more than once. Imagine paying to go to a concert and the performer sucks that badly.
I love Rebecca Black

Prodigy of Mobb Deep second from the left
LN47R9rn71QhCOi1lMXKBEsnpcNH2Be0XvPG5MsH75w.jpg

What's funny is most of these new "Fruity" rappers dress like pop and rockstars from the 80's.
I'm not even mad at this picture. Can't hold Prodigy responsible for a decision his parents more than likely made for him. This looks around the time everyone was trying to make the next coming of New Edition.

anyone who thinks Em left that "beef" looking good is a delusional boomer.
You're correct in that Em should have never legitimized the beef by responding back at all. MGK was clearly playing the game for exposure. He never cared whether if he won or lost. Only that he got a "GOAT" to go at him. Which in his head, "has got to count for something amirite?" Em got played.

MGK actually could do better than current Megan Fox. If this was 2007 then okay....... ita not. MGK is the much bigger star.
Not to mention this dude can ask MGK, "How taste my pee pee?"
51Qny3SQNaL._AC_SX385_.jpg

He does a fine job of making himself look like a clown... Doesn't need her to do it.
Preach it son!!
<GinJuice>

After almost getting beat up by Mcgregor at that event recently,
now machine gun kelly is posing in high boots oversized jacket and Ms. Fox point the gun at his pants.

Is this just a consequence of being in relationship with Megan ?

o_12783677_1024.jpg

Why does Hollywood have to be so fucking weird?

A clown that gets to bang Megan Fox?

Sign me up!

Yeah that poor B@$tard...

th

90% of Sherdog would walk on their lips through busted glass just to hear Megan Fox fart over the telephone!

Its not like that's a new look.

It's pretty much what the fashion industry has been pushing for the last 20+ years.......it's the same old tired look....... androgynous twig like humans with high cheek bones.... They look like aliens.

After hearing him on the stern show. I'm surprised he isn't dead

<WhoJeff>

At the end of the day he's the one banging Megan Fox in his rich mansion, while you're laughing at him in a karate online forum

Tell me if i should prefer be in his boots or your shoes

yeah.. this

their relationship is getting Bennifer annoying

hopefully their eventual breakup comes sooner than later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back