***Megan Anderson SHERDOG Q&A #1***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyborg just announced that she's fighting on UFC Fight Night Brasil at 140lbs so no there have been no talks lol She does seem to be pushing for that fight over twitter and social media I've noticed. I think that would be a very interesting fight. Myself and my team believe that we have what it takes to beat her but that fight will happen when it's supposed to happen.

How do you feel about her taking fights in another ORG and calling out fighters in another ORG instead of defending her belt? Does it bother you or not so much?

Hi, do you think the UFC should open a 145 division, do you think that would speed the development of 145 WMMA?

Of course I think they should open a 145 division. Look at the 135 and 115 divisions, they started off very small and shallow for talent, now look at how many women are in those divisions and in the 135 div, the fighters that are emerging are extremely talented and no one can keep a hold of the belt anymore. Like every division, you need to give it time to grow, still doesn't mean it shouldn't be given the chance just because people think the talent is too 'shallow', i'm sure if they were in our position, they would think otherwise.

What is Megan Anderson doing in 5 years time ?

Can you talk about what your routine is for rehydrating after the weigh in?

How do you feel about her taking fights in another ORG and calling out fighters in another ORG instead of defending her belt? Does it bother you or not so much?

I don't think alot of people realise that Cris' contract has always been with the UFC. Now that she's fought for them, they're not going to let her fight elsewhere.

Of course I think they should open a 145 division. Look at the 135 and 115 divisions, they started off very small and shallow for talent, now look at how many women are in those divisions and in the 135 div, the fighters that are emerging are extremely talented and no one can keep a hold of the belt anymore. Like every division, you need to give it time to grow, still doesn't mean it shouldn't be given the chance just because people think the talent is too 'shallow', i'm sure if they were in our position, they would think otherwise.
With great new fighters like you coming up I'm sure it's inevitable. Keep it up, good luck!

Outside of training, what kind of hobbies do you have to take your focus away?

I don't think alot of people realise that Cris' contract has always been with the UFC. Now that she's fought for them, they're not going to let her fight elsewhere.
Yeah I had heard that and interesting take on it... Well thanks for answering and hope to see you in the UFC one day if they open the division.. Good luck in the future...

Can you talk about what your routine is for rehydrating after the weigh in?

My nutritionist Tyler Minton from Power Athlete handles all that stuff. He is phenomenal and has it all down to a science. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone regardless of whether they are a fighter or not.

DC or Marvel?

Finding Nemo or Monsters Inc.?

Batman or Spider-Man?

Winter or Summer?

PlayStation or Xbox?

If you had to pick one option, would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or one horse sized duck?

DC or Marvel?

Finding Nemo or Monsters Inc.?

Batman or Spider-Man?

Winter or Summer?

PlayStation or Xbox?

If you had to pick one option, would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or one horse sized duck?

I like these!!!! ;)
Finding Nemo
Batman
Summer
Xbox
Neither??? hahaha

What's your favorite way to finish an opponent?

Have you seen Suicide Squad yet and if so what were your thoughts?

Have you seen Suicide Squad yet and if so what were your thoughts?
Yeah i have and i really liked it. I think they could have chosen someone else than Will Smith to play that role but it is what it is lol

I loved the Joker/Harley Quinn storyline

I like these!!!! ;)
Finding Nemo
Batman
Summer
Xbox
Neither??? hahaha

:D
who-is-awesome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back