***Megan Anderson SHERDOG Q&A #1***

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg, 6 foot tall amazon fighter and likes monty python.

i might just propose.

So I was checking out all the replies from Megan.....

-Fave WMMA fight is Rousey/Holm

-Says Ronda clearly never wants to fight Cris

-Likes to watch Amanda Nunes

-Prefers burger over Pizza

I just became a huge fan lol

Thank God I was not here for when this was live. I probably would have said some stupid shit and got banned :p

Thank God I was not here for when this was live. I probably would have said some stupid shit and got banned :p
Yes... Only reading it now too.

im sure there were some deleted posts i will never be able to read.

This thread live must have looked like:
QgJUL.gif

QgJUL.gif

Mods probably refreshed the page at a very very high ratio.... Just in case someone says something disrespectful

<6>

They did a decent job on it though. The chat went absolutely smooth

QgJUL.gif
Not sure they had to do much. Usually see a thread become unavailable for a bit if they have to mod it. Seemed like everything went smooth.

So I was checking out all the replies from Megan.....

-Fave WMMA fight is Rousey/Holm

-Says Ronda clearly never wants to fight Cris

-Likes to watch Amanda Nunes

-Prefers burger over Pizza

I just became a huge fan lol

Yeah, but would she fight Mighty Mouse if given the opportunity? The world needs to know!

It was a bummer her biggest supporter @chunglii wasn't here but thanks @BC 206 for his shout out.

One last thing Megan, my bud @chunglii is a really big fan, can you please give him a shout out? :)

:oops::oops::oops:

I know the Q&A is over but thank you so much for taking the time to do this Megan and thanks for the shoutout! Hopefully we'll do another after you win the Invicta featherweight strap

Big thanks to @Homeless Infant too for organizing this.

:oops::oops::oops:

I know the Q&A is over but thank you so much for taking the time to do this Megan and thanks for the shoutout! Hopefully we'll do another after you win the Invicta featherweight strap

Big thanks to @Homeless Infant too for organizing this.
She would've loved your AV. :) Sorry you were unable to make it.

Kinda strange she's not actively calling out Cyborg for fighting scrubs at 140 lbs instead of defending Invicta's Featherweight title. I would think she would want a title shot but maybe not.

It's hard for fighters in the 145 division to get good because of the lack of competition. She named Budd, Tweet and Coenen in her imaginary UFC featherweight tournament, along with herself and Cyborg and that's actually sad. Ronda broke Budd's arm, Tweet didn't last a minute with Ronda and Coenen got choked out by Miesha. Also Nunes knocked out Budd. 3 of the top 5 145ers have gotten destroyed by 135ers. Just sad.

nice Q&A and welcome to sherdog ! :)

you're a good exciting fighter and really cool and beautiful aswell ! :D

too late lol but here are my questions , maybe they will get answered maybe not !

Favourite Movie?

Ever watched Fedor Emelianenko fight and what do you think of him as a fighter ?

Would/Could you cut down to 135 if offered a big name or title fight in the UFC ? (followup question, would you like the Invicta 145 division to become the UFC 145 division?)

cheers and hope you keep destroying the girls in your division !

Huge fan of wmma

It's amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back