***Megan Anderson SHERDOG Q&A #1***

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thanks to the staff of Sherdog for this forum tonight. It was much appreciated. :)

Thanks for answering questions. Welcome to the forum. And good luck on your next fight.

Thanks @Homeless Infant for arranging this.

This was a great experience. Thanks again for setting this up so we could learn a little more about a fighter we admire. Really fun and Megan is just as awesome as I'd hoped. :)

I also want to thank everyone who showed up. Proud of you guys for showing your support(to Megan) & hespect :p

large.png

Seriously though, good job my ninja.

I always liked Megan, thought she was a up and coming prospect, easy on the eyes too.
Thanks, man. But you guys should be thanking each other for behaving & making things fun! :p
I just do the set up.

Only chick who has any chance to beat Cyborg, me thinks. How crazy that would be.

Thanks, man. But you guys should be thanking each other for behaving & making things fun! :p
I just do the set up.

Only chick who has any chance to beat Cyborg, me thinks. How crazy that would be.

I think she needs to work on her wrestling and her jitz some more, maybe 2 more fights to season her. I think she's relying on her athleticsism and her striking right now, but she needs to be a little more well rounded IMO.

I think she needs to work on her wrestling and her jitz some more, maybe 2 more fights to season her. I think she's relying on her athleticsism and her striking right now, but she needs to be a little more well rounded IMO.
Time will tell! I just hope their fight is in the UFC because it will deserve to be. Thought she made some super interesting & great points about FW & Cyborg. The fight has me on the edge of my seat either way.

Time will tell! I just hope their fight is in the UFC because it will deserve to be. Thought she made some super interesting & great points about FW & Cyborg. The fight has me on the edge of my seat either way.

I'll have to read the entire thread. I was trying to follow the thread, study for my nursing exam, and watch the Dodgers game all at the same time .

@Homeless Infant you know HI, this is probably the best group of regular sherdoggers in a long time, mods included. Even the Mcgregor fan boys are amusing in their own sick way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back