***Megan Anderson SHERDOG Q&A #1***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Megan, thanks for taking the time to answer our questions.

How did you get into Martial Arts?

@JohnyBrabo is one of your biggest fans and his birthday is tomorrow, can you wish him a Happy Birthday?
I actually always wanted to do boxing, however, I picked up tickets to a local MMA fight night from a gym owner who said I should come in and have a trial and I did lol loved it from day one.

Have there been any discussions at all between you and Cyborg about a matchup? Frankly after being at FC18 and hearing the thuds as your fists made contact, I think you could overpower even Justino!

I really don't care. Alot of people are saying Charmaine Tweet, but I couldn't care less who I fight next. They're all going to end up the same result anyway ;)
thanks for answering, I like that fight but agree with you. Just one more question, How do you feel about the champion of your division calling out girls in other orgs and taking fights in other orgs instead of defending the belt?

Hi Megan, thank you for taking time out for this. I actually didn't know you were training at Glory MMA! As an Aussie, what do you think about that Kansas City BBQ? :D

Hi Megan! you very great against Peggy Morgan! How do you feel you've improved on some aspects in particular since moving to America? You certainly seem to have made some improvements such as Takedown defense which is vital. You have got potential to make it to the top and you have improved since you joined Krauses gym. However it's always best not to rush things. Do you feel ready for a title shot or perhaps you feel you should wait a few more fights? Cyborg certainly is a tough customer. I would also like you to avenge your loss against Cindy Dandois

Have there been any discussions at all between you and Cyborg about a matchup? Frankly after being at FC18 and hearing the thuds as your fists made contact, I think you could overpower even Justino!
Cyborg just announced that she's fighting on UFC Fight Night Brasil at 140lbs so no there have been no talks lol She does seem to be pushing for that fight over twitter and social media I've noticed. I think that would be a very interesting fight. Myself and my team believe that we have what it takes to beat her but that fight will happen when it's supposed to happen.

Hi Megan, thank you for taking time out for this. I actually didn't know you were training at Glory MMA! As an Aussie, what do you think about that Kansas City BBQ? :D
Hey! Yeah I'ved officially moved here last September. Its great. Very different to what we consider a BBQ lol but it's delicious haha

Hi Megan! you very great against Peggy Morgan! How do you feel you've improved on some aspects in particular since moving to America? You certainly seem to have made some improvements such as Takedown defense which is vital. You have got potential to make it to the top and you have improved since you joined Krauses gym. However it's always best not to rush things. Do you feel ready for a title shot or perhaps you feel you should wait a few more fights? Cyborg certainly is a tough customer. I would also like you to avenge your loss against Cindy Dandois

I feel like i've improved in every part of my game. I would love to fight Cindy again. I think it'd be a very different outcome.

Hmmmm there's a few I like to watch. I'm digging the fighters who have great footwork and angles at the moment, guys like Conor McGregor, Amanda Nunes, Cody Garbrandt, Vasyl Lomachenko is also amazing to watch!!
I like your taste in fighters and in tattoos. Lomachenko is phenomenal.

Also @Slobodan is an Aussie and a good friend of ours here. I'm sure he'd appreciate an oye oye oye!

Just a few more questions which aspect since moving to America do you feel you have improved on most? Also if UFC ever make a featherweight division would you consider fighting in the UFC?

Hi, do you think the UFC should open a 145 division, do you think that would speed the development of 145 WMMA?

Just a few more questions which aspect since moving to America do you feel you have improved on most? Also if UFC ever make a featherweight division would you consider fighting in the UFC?

I feel like i've improved alot in all aspects. Most notable would be striking, but alot of people haven't seen how much my ground game has improved yet. Yeah for sure i'd love to fight for the UFC if they brought in the division.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back