(MEGA) Fighter Norwood Discussion

The first haircut is a blowout, second he just left his hair get long what am I missing here?

Wow that is some brutal fuckin temple recession right there. I'd risk the sides and hop on fin asap if i were him.

DHT blockers used to be banned by WADA as a masking agent.....not sure if USADA enforces that.

DHT blockers used to be banned by WADA as a masking agent.....not sure if USADA enforces that.

Well no one understands the struggle better than this guy. You'd hope he would have lobbied hard to have minoxidil, finasteride, dutasteride, etc. taken off the banned list by now.

Jeff-Novitzky-696x399.jpg

Well no one understands the struggle better than this guy. You'd hope he would have lobbied hard to have minoxidil, finasteride, dutasteride, etc. taken off the banned list by now.

Jeff-Novitzky-696x399.jpg

20151219054832_1590985.JPG

Yeah, pretty fast progression for a guy who at 32 had such good hair.
Lol, given that certain coumpounds accelerate hairloss, Paul Harris seems not to be prone to it at all.

Overeem too.

Also: Ariel vs. Dana

It’s the pony tail , that shit can cause tension the scalp .
I had long hair for awhile, and it made it difficult in training bjj and grappling. You lose a lot of hair when you tie it up. The hair pulls from the front and edges and bottom. My hairline definitely suffered, that combined with old age has me rocking a serious five head and culdesacs now lol.

Cody is balding too , it’s from all the crazy training they do + genetics
For Masvidal's, it certainly not worse than Cody's, the guy is like 5 foot 5, but at least he has a pretty face unlike Dodson. lmao.

I just remembered that Jorge used to respond to every single negative comment on Facebook. He's gotta be a Sherdogger. I bet he's reading this thread right now and is furious. Don't be mad, homie, my hairline has taken a beating, too, I know that feel.

masvidal-convo.png

It is rare to see a”fighter’s or athletes in general with a good hairline. You start losing your hair faster than normal when you’re in the kind of sports that put your body through continuous stress. You also develop low testosterone, which is why you see a lot of fighters testing positive for erectile dysfunction pills.
lol, naive much? premature hair loss in athletes are due to PEDs

Back