(MEGA) Fighter Norwood Discussion

At this point it's all but over

Whose supposedly immortal hairline is next to face the reaper? Kebab's?

If you can turn this

1551750399203.png

Into the first pic with a "brush over" then you should open up a salon because you'll be a millionaire within a month.

Long strands of hair go where you tell them to go.

At this point it's all but over

Whose supposedly immortal hairline is next to face the reaper? Kebab's?

If Schaub recedes then I'm going full Mishima outside of Tsuji's laboratory

It is rare to see a”fighter’s or athletes in general with a good hairline. You start losing your hair faster than normal when you’re in the kind of sports that put your body through continuous stress. You also develop low testosterone, which is why you see a lot of fighters testing positive for erectile dysfunction pills.

Jorge used to have one of the tightest hairlines in the game. It was Schaub level. But in the past year or so, DHT has absolutely ravaged his scalp. Sad!

Two years ago

maxresdefault.jpg

Today

1551750399203.png
yeah I seen that this is strange usually when you still got the hairline in your late 20s and early 30s you are not going to lose it, this dude started getting a receding hairline quickly all of a sudden wtf?

That's not Masvidal

Listen you autist, if you think Norwaad 3.5 Jorge was combing forward long greasy strands of hair and producing that tight, densely packed hairline in the first pic, then you're dumber than I already thought you were.

Gas

Fukk you OP: I'm 32 and slightly balding, hurt my damn feelings this isn't laughing matter.

Fukk you OP: I'm 32 and slightly balding, hurt my damn feelings this isn't laughing matter.
> slightly balding
> Norwaad 3 vertex

I hope you are on the big 3 plus laser helmet and derma pen bruvva

Listen you autist, if you think Norwaad 3.5 Jorge was combing forward long greasy strands of hair and producing that tight, densely packed hairline in the first pic, then you're dumber than I already thought you were.

Gas

But what if I'm right?

Back