(MEGA) Fighter Norwood Discussion

Cuz he plays video games all day and stopped training

sherdog
where people obsessed over height, abs, hairlines

You ugly ass motherfuckers wish you got with even a single dime Gamebred has forgotten about.

It is rare to see a”fighter’s or athletes in general with a good hairline. You start losing your hair faster than normal when you’re in the kind of sports that put your body through continuous stress. You also develop low testosterone, which is why you see a lot of fighters testing positive for erectile dysfunction pills.

Is it the long cardio you think? Because I had heard that to..

Training is weird. It prematurely ages you when you are young but it makes you look younger when you are old.

Haha the straight hairline is a blessing and a curse at the same time, surely it won’t stick around forever. One of my worst fears as as teen was to go bald, thankfully I have been blessed with arches :D

upload_2019-3-5_0-55-4.jpeg

I’m 32 and guys got more / better hair than me with decades of ultra juicing

ca5dPLl.jpg

mXd9T5P.jpg

At least he grew his stache out and does not look like a radical islamist anymore.

I also heard that masturbating too much causes hair loss, you can see his hair is thinning.

I don't think there is any legit evidence about that. If that was the case 95% of Sherdoggers would be bald.
I think it has more to do with genetics, stress, lack of sleep, lack of nutrients, bad products for hair, showering with too hot water, suppelements/steroids.

He had a hair transpant a while ago. Unfortunately, if you do not keep applying minoxidil then the DHT will block your scalp folicles again and the hair dies and falls out.
He has enough money to get it sorted again anyway.. but to be honest at that age it doesn't look too bad anyway. I started at 18! Not fun but got confidence so i'm happy.

Jorge used to have one of the tightest hairlines in the game. It was Schaub level. But in the past year or so, DHT has absolutely ravaged his scalp. Sad!

Two years ago

maxresdefault.jpg

Today

1551750399203.png
LMFAO, ohhh my lord.

Fams ain't ready for hairline / Norwaad talk if they gettin all serious

Last edited:
Back