Opinion Meet the man who destroyed your economy; Epidemiologist Neil Ferguson

Again, that initial 2.2M dead model is if nothing shut down. No social distancing, and hospitals get over run. Obviously, that really only happened in New York City, but would happen across the country if not for the drastic measures that were taken

14,427 New Yorkers have died from Covid thus far.

New York City has 8.4 million people

Spread that out to the 330 million population in america and that 567k dead in about two months. 8 months of that rate would hit the 2.2 mil number.

I really don't think 2.2 mil total dead is a far fetched prediction if we'd done nothing and ignored it
How many die from the poverty that results from people being out of work so long though?

We got conned over a nothingburger. Lol at this clown world

We got conned over a nothingburger. Lol at this clown world
B-b-b-b-but my charts... my projections... my numbers crunching...
Soyboy-1-618x406.jpg

Expert #1... This Virus spreads like wildfire through central air.

Expert #2... This virus can spread through vents.

Expert #3... It seems sitting in this virus for long periods can result in stronger symptoms, greater rate of hospitalizations and stronger chance of death

Governor of NY... Everyone stay put in your overcrowded apartment buildings. Do not go outside. The Sun and fresh air is your enemy. You are only allowed to go to nursing homes if you have tested positive and promise to cough on every nursing home resident you come in contact with

Back