Medical advice, might be close to a heart attack

if you die you'll be in my sig

Hope you get well

You should at least have a shitty Obamacare plan. You may qualify for some assistance. It has a stupid high deductible, but know that if you have a heart attack and survive, you will prob owe a million dollars without insurance. It's worth having shit insurance because it can be the difference between owing 5K and 1 million

both free for me, <LucyBless>

that's why I was confused.
Oh ok, not Murican I see. Yeah getting any sort of tests run in the ER is several thousand dollars here. It's hard to go to the ER and get anything done without leaving thousands of dollars in debt. They charged me like $350 for cold medicine once. I don't get medical under my new employer for another month.

Oh ok, not Murican I see. Yeah getting any sort of tests run in the ER is several thousand dollars here. It's hard to go to the ER and get anything done without leaving thousands of dollars in debt. They charged me like $350 for cold medicine once. I don't get medical under my new employer for another month.
As bad as it is and I shouldn't laugh, I still remember the story you said where you were injured and outran the parameds because you didn't want to be force charged $$$$

[<taker1}
I knew nothing was wrong, just too many Rockstars and red bulls over the weekend, my heart was racing, on the Monday I went to my doctor, told them about my heart without mentioning the energy drinks, got an ECG/EKG, heart was tip top.....not that I didn't already know that but It was good to get it checked, and get medical proof too.....sounds like that would be an expensive idea in the US.

Go to an urgent care. Most urgent cares can run an EKG to help rule out heart attacks. Will cost you a fraction of the hospital and usage fees you'll be hit with at the ER. Likewise, they may be able to run your troponin levels. If your levels aren't elevated and the EKG shows nothing too suspicious, you'll be fine.

It's as easy as picking up your phone and calling the urgent care and asking them, "Do you have an EKG? Can you run a troponin test? How much do they cost?"

You should go in and take the tests if this is still bothering you.

As bad as it is and I shouldn't laugh, I still remember the story you said where you were injured and outran the parameds because you didn't want to be force charged $$$$
Haha yeah if they catch you, you have to go. And it was like $800 back then. More money than I had in my savings by several hundred.

[<taker1}
I knew nothing was wrong, just too many Rockstars and red bulls over the weekend, my heart was racing, on the Monday I went to my doctor, told them about my heart without mentioning the energy drinks, got an ECG/EKG, heart was tip top.....not that I didn't already know that but It was good to get it checked, and get medical proof too.....sounds like that would be an expensive idea in the US.
Yeah the poor typically don't get analysis done, unless they've resigned themselves to be in debt forever. I've glued wounds shut, popped my dislocated finger back in, and waited for mysterious pain to just get better many times. Hell something has been wrong with my wrist for about 6 months, and I'm just waiting for it to slowly heal. X-rays are expensive.

If you see a doctor for this before your insurance starts, they probably won't cover it at all, preexisting condition

Being alive >>> incurring any amount of debt. Go to the hospital. And get insurance.

Go to the ER. Better safe than sorry. They will do a blood test, x ray, and EKG to determine if you had a heart attack.

I'm not a doctor. Certain proteins in your blood will be elevated if you had a recent myocardial infarction. The sooner you have this checked out, the better.

I'm pretty sure medical debt is forgiven in bankrupcy, so don't worry too much about that.

I'm not a doctor. Certain proteins in your blood will be elevated if you had a recent myocardial infarction. The sooner you have this checked out, the better.

A simple scan can tell presence of a previous MI, but youre right about proteins too.

@Mike, good luck my dude, I wish I had something positive to say. I'm not sure what I'd do in your situation, hopefully someone gives you some good advice and you get this sorted out.

Go see a goddamn doctor or head to the ER immediately.

The irony that you think a Columbine thread wasn't appropriate for Mayberry, yet asking Mayberry for medical advice on something that could be life threatening and has an obvious answer is? Wow...
Stay slimy.

Back