McKee is easily the best prospect in MMA right now

UFC cards recently are terrible, I don't know what you're watching but 80% of every card is filled with no names. The cards were way better before. LIKE WAAAAAAAAAAAAY WAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER

I used to watch every UFC card and now I can barely find in the entire year 3,4 fights I'm curious to see. A lot of my friends stopped watching UFC and they were hardcore fans also.

And about the matchmaking, they protect the UFC "stars" also and give them only favorable opponents but people are too blind to notice. It's easier to shit on Bellator but UFC does nothing better tbh

UFC has more legit mainstream stars because of the dumb fanbase, Dana says Ronda can beat HW male boxers and the dumb fans think it's true. Coker is an honorable man and I'm glad he doesn't say stupid shit like that

UFC cards this year have been great. Consistently entertaining fights. I can't think of the last one I didn't enjoy.

UFC cards this year have been great. Consistently entertaining fights. I can't think of the last one I didn't enjoy.
I didn't said the fights were bad, I was saying there are too many unknown fighters on the cards.

I didn't said the fights were bad, I was saying there are too many unknown fighters on the cards.

Well they have cards every week, obviously unless you're a hardcore you're not going to know them all.

Well they have cards every week, obviously unless you're a hardcore you're not going to know them all.
Umm, they had the same schedule in past and I knew most of the fighters on every card and right now I know like half of them at most. You can't say the quality is the same cuz it's BS

Umm, they had the same schedule in past and I knew most of the fighters on every card and right now I know like half of them at most. You can't say the quality is the same cuz it's BS

They have some late covid replacements, but overall the level isn't lower.

What time frame are you thinking of?

They have some late covid replacements, but overall the level isn't lower.

What time frame are you thinking of?
Idk exactly, time flies.. Around 2016

It's not like they have bad fighters on every card, but they are not interesting at all. I mean the most hyped guy recently is Buckley man, a Bellator reject. Case closed

Idk exactly, time flies.. Around 2016

It's not like they have bad fighters on every card, but they are not interesting at all. I mean the most hyped guy recently is Buckley man, a Bellator reject. Case closed

I think Khamzat might have something to say about that lol.

2016 you had guys like Yosdenis Cedeno, Cody Pfister, Alex Nicholson, Mark Godbeer, Charlie Ward, Albert Morales, Christian Columbo, Erick Montano, Chris Avila, Pepsi Novelli, Jim Wallhead, Joe Gigliotti, Horacio Gutierrez, Bojan Mihajlovic, James Moontasri, JC Cottrell, Dominic Waters, Willie Gates etc on cards.

Were they names you looked forward to seeing?

I think Khamzat might have something to say about that lol.

2016 you had guys like Yosdenis Cedeno, Cody Pfister, Alex Nicholson, Mark Godbeer, Charlie Ward, Albert Morales, Christian Columbo, Erick Montano, Chris Avila, Pepsi Novelli, Jim Wallhead, Joe Gigliotti, Horacio Gutierrez, Bojan Mihajlovic, James Moontasri, JC Cottrell, Dominic Waters, Willie Gates etc on cards.

Were they names you looked forward to seeing?
Really dude? I tell you there are very few interesting fighters these days and you made a list with some bums from back then? You think I tuned in for Pfister?

The old guard were in their primes back then and UFC failed to replace them with legit talent. I mean the PPVs were all stacked back then, last night was a PPV and I couldn't care less.

Really dude? I tell you there are very few interesting fighters these days and you made a list with some bums from back then? You think I tuned in for Pfister?

The old guard were in their primes back then and UFC failed to replace them with legit talent. I mean the PPVs were all stacked back then, last night was a PPV and I couldn't care less.

There's plenty of legit talent though. A lot of cards get weakened because the rate of fights falling through is much higher due to covid.

There's plenty of legit talent though. A lot of cards get weakened because the rate of fights falling through is much higher due to covid.
Not really. Guys like Costa and Cannonier would never be in a title fight or title contender fights back then. They were lucky they got booked against past prime fighters that still got respectable names. I mean old no chin Glover is #1 LHW bro. The "new breed" talent in the upper divisions are terrible.

Those legendary fighters retired unfortunately and the new guys are not on that level. It seems that the bantamweight is doing OK worldwide, plenty of good fighters that already have a respectable name.

Not really. Guys like Costa and Cannonier would never be in a title fight or title contender fights back then. They were lucky they got booked against past prime fighters that still got respectable names. I mean old no chin Glover is #1 LHW bro. The "new breed" talent in the upper divisions are terrible.

Those legendary fighters retired unfortunately and the new guys are not on that level. It seems that the bantamweight is doing OK worldwide, plenty of good fighters that already have a respectable name.

That era UFC MW division is quite possibly the best top 10 in any division ever.

LHW is also weaker I'd agree.

FW, LW, BW and possibly WW I'd argue are stronger though.

Maybe bigger dudes just do other things these days.

That era UFC MW division is quite possibly the best top 10 in any division ever.

LHW is also weaker I'd agree.

FW, LW, BW and possibly WW I'd argue are stronger though.

Maybe bigger dudes just do other things these days.
I didn't lose interest only because of the talent. UFC became a circus show since Conor and it's only about money, instagram followers etc. Back then it was more about respect than "I have more money than you".

I really hope Glover gets his title shot over Israel. They ruined the MW division for doing shit like this already.

I didn't lose interest only because of the talent. UFC became a circus show since Conor and it's only about money, instagram followers etc. Back then it was more about respect than "I have more money than you".

I really hope Glover gets his title shot over Israel. They ruined the MW division for doing shit like this already.

I just ignore everything except the actual fighting if I can tbh. I don't follow fighters on social media or anything like that.

McKee has more of a track record. Chimaev’s win over Meerschaert a weight class up measures up to any win AJ has. We’ll revisit this after 12/19...

Will get knockout by Pitbull in the first round.

UFC cards recently are terrible, I don't know what you're watching but 80% of every card is filled with no names. The cards were way better before. LIKE WAAAAAAAAAAAAY WAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER

I used to watch every UFC card and now I can barely find in the entire year 3,4 fights I'm curious to see. A lot of my friends stopped watching UFC and they were hardcore fans also.

And about the matchmaking, they protect the UFC "stars" also and give them only favorable opponents but people are too blind to notice. It's easier to shit on Bellator but UFC does nothing better tbh

UFC has more legit mainstream stars because of the dumb fanbase, Dana says Ronda can beat HW male boxers and the dumb fans think it's true. Coker is an honorable man and I'm glad he doesn't say stupid shit like that
Well, with over a 1,000 signed fighters and over 50 cards per year you cant expect every single event to be amazing or all of those 1,000 fighters to be elite. Not every show is badass but they are pretty consistent and have raised the bar quiet a bit. Again, I think their matchmaking is top notch, they might have more regional fighters than they would like and the whole "UFC level" has become very diluted, but the match ups are always pretty even. The one thing you can expect is that fights will be even matched, at least on paper.

Dana does a great job at selling the UFC brand. Yes, there are a lot of brainwashed UFC zombies but that is a reflection of the job Dana and the UFC have done at marketing the UFC. Like or hate Dana, maybe he constantly lies, treats fighters like shit, under pays the fighters, etc. but he brings A LOT of attention to the company. He has brainwashed plenty and sold millions on the idea of the UFC.

Coker is honorable, and fighters seem to like him a lot but he is not great at promoting the brand. Again, I feel like Bellator should be way more mainstream and a solid competition to the UFC. And although, they do compete in terms of talent and there are some intersting cross-promotion fights, the difference in revenue and number of fans is astronomical. It does not reflect how close the competition really is.

Last edited:
I think 200 is a bit on the high side. I think Bellator probably has about 50 high level fighters (ones that would likely stay on the UFC roster long term if there was a buyout), which is still good.
I think the number is more in between 75 - 100. At least, everyone in the top 10 in each weight division (9 in total), particularly BW, FW, and WW, plus a few others.

I think the number is more in between 75 - 100. At least, everyone in the top 10 in each weight division (9 in total), particularly BW, FW, and WW, plus a few others.

For me.

Womens Flyweight - MacFarlane, Velasquez, Carmouche (unless she got released for being boring again) and Lara would be fine. Not sure about Arteaga, she might survive but not overly confident.

Womens Featherweight - They might take a few because they don't have any, Cyborg, Budd, Blencowe, Zingano and possibly Harding.

Bantamweight - Archuleta, Pettis (prob back at fly in the UFC), Johns, Magomedov, Mix, Higo and Stots would be okay. Not sure about the Jimmy show but maybe. Maybe Mattos and Scoggins too.

Featherweight - Pitbull, AJ, Sanchez, Caldwell, Burnell, Gonzales, Rogers, Weichel, Kennedy would be okay I think. Not sure on Corrales, Pico (though he would be soon and could be now with the right matchups), Borics, Macapa, Wilson or Almeida.

Lightweight - Patricky, Goiti and Primus would be okay imo, this is a tough division to survive in. Maybe Nate Andrews

Welterweight - Lima, Neiman, MVP, Amosov, Jackson, Khabilov (he's just boring), Lorenz, Koreshkov, Storley, Berkhamov and Davis all okay imo. Not sure on Anderson or Enkamp.

Middleweight - Moose, Vanderford and Tokov okay. Maybe Van Steenis and Salter could be.

LHW - Nemkov, Davis, Corey, Anglickas, Polizzi (probably a MW if he wants to survive though). Maybe Viktor Nemkov.

HW - Bader, Kongo, Minakov, Moldavsky, Vassell all okay, maybe Fortune.

So I'm gonna say 50 I'm confident in and maybe another 18 that I think could have a chance but might also struggle.

I tend to think everyone else would go 0-3 and get cut (unless they got matched up against each other)

For me.

Womens Flyweight - MacFarlane, Velasquez, Carmouche (unless she got released for being boring again) and Lara would be fine. Not sure about Arteaga, she might survive but not overly confident.

Womens Featherweight - They might take a few because they don't have any, Cyborg, Budd, Blencowe, Zingano and possibly Harding.

Bantamweight - Archuleta, Pettis (prob back at fly in the UFC), Johns, Magomedov, Mix, Higo and Stots would be okay. Not sure about the Jimmy show but maybe. Maybe Mattos and Scoggins too.

Featherweight - Pitbull, AJ, Sanchez, Caldwell, Burnell, Gonzales, Rogers, Weichel, Kennedy would be okay I think. Not sure on Corrales, Pico (though he would be soon and could be now with the right matchups), Borics, Macapa, Wilson or Almeida.

Lightweight - Patricky, Goiti and Primus would be okay imo, this is a tough division to survive in. Maybe Nate Andrews

Welterweight - Lima, Neiman, MVP, Amosov, Jackson, Khabilov (he's just boring), Lorenz, Koreshkov, Storley, Berkhamov and Davis all okay imo. Not sure on Anderson or Enkamp.

Middleweight - Moose, Vanderford and Tokov okay. Maybe Van Steenis and Salter could be.

LHW - Nemkov, Davis, Corey, Anglickas, Polizzi (probably a MW if he wants to survive though). Maybe Viktor Nemkov.

HW - Bader, Kongo, Minakov, Moldavsky, Vassell all okay, maybe Fortune.

So I'm gonna say 50 I'm confident in and maybe another 18 that I think could have a chance but might also struggle.

I tend to think everyone else would go 0-3 and get cut (unless they got matched up against each other)

Umm, there were guys that got cut from Bellator and didn't go 0-3 so I'm pretty sure most of the guys would do just fine there also

Oezdemir is 1-1 in Bellator and 5-4 in UFC (fighting only the very best of the division)
Buckley is 3-2 in Bellator and 2-1 in UFC (with 2 crazy KOs)
Sakai is 3-1 and 1 draw (loss and draw in the last 2) in Bellator and 4-1 in UFC
Volkov is 6-3 (lost the last 2) in Bellator and 6-2 in UFC

Umm, there were guys that got cut from Bellator and didn't go 0-3 so I'm pretty sure most of the guys would do just fine there also

Oezdemir is 1-1 in Bellator and 5-4 in UFC (fighting only the very best of the division)
Buckley is 3-2 in Bellator and 2-1 in UFC (with 2 crazy KOs)
Sakai is 3-1 and 1 draw in Bellator and 4-1 in UFC
Volkov is 6-3 in Bellator and 6-2 in UFC

These guys didn't get cut. Their contracts expired and they decided to go elsewhere.

Volkan left Bellator 3 years before getting to UFC level.
Buckley lost to Storley and Gosh (has since avenged his loss to Gosh)
Sakai only lost to Kongo
Volkov was a champion lol.

Back