McKee is easily the best prospect in MMA right now

No, because he didn't wrestle college. I don't like guys who take shortcuts :D

Oh fair enough. Of the wrestlers I think Davis is great, I like Logan but I think he's a bit too one dimensional to ever be a top 10 in the world guy, Tyrell I could go either way on, Cotton I haven't really seen him against anyone that would really give me an opinion on him. Ruth and Johnson I'm not sold on.

Probably forgetting someone.

Oh fair enough. Of the wrestlers I think Davis is great, I like Logan but I think he's a bit too one dimensional to ever be a top 10 in the world guy, Tyrell I could go either way on, Cotton I haven't really seen him against anyone that would really give me an opinion on him. Ruth and Johnson I'm not sold on.

Probably forgetting someone.
Oh I have a massive database.

But it's not important. Realistically most of them aren't going to become something special. But it's nice to follow prospects and see what's up.

I can see why Scotty hid Gallagher from him.

I can see why Scotty hid Gallagher from him.
Think about what happened to the last fighter that defeated Gallagher. Ricky Bandejas then ended up facing Mix, Archuleta, and Higo, poor kid was thrown to the wolves. Who did Gallagher face afterwards? Cant remember their names but they were all absolute cans, last one was Cal Elleanor. I wonder if Gallagher would have faced the same guys Ricky faced if he had won that fight.

Think about what happened to the last fighter that defeated Gallagher. Ricky Bandejas then ended up facing Mix, Archuleta, and Higo, poor kid was thrown to the wolves. Who did Gallagher face afterwards? Cant remember their names but they were all absolute cans, last one was Cal Elleanor. I wonder if Gallagher would have faced the same guys Ricky faced if he had won that fight.

He'd probably have faced one of them, lost and then got given cans.

Can't believe they cut Bandejas to be honest. Hopefully he can pick up a couple of wins and get himself back in a major promotion. He lost 4 times but to arguably the 4 best fighters in the division.

He'd probably have faced one of them, lost and then got given cans.

Can't believe they cut Bandejas to be honest. Hopefully he can pick up a couple of wins and get himself back in a major promotion. He lost 4 times but to arguably the 4 best fighters in the division.
Agree 100%, Ricky obviously is not top 5 in the BW division, particularly with the new additions but he is scrappy AF and always brings it. It seemed unfair to be cut, he could still be used to add depth to the division. I think he could still get a couple of W at BW and fights against guys like Keith Lee or Erik Perez can still be fun.

Agree 100%, Ricky obviously is not top 5 in the BW division, particularly with the new additions but he is scrappy AF and always brings it. It seemed unfair to be cut, he could still be used to add depth to the division. I think he could still get a couple of W at BW and fights against guys like Keith Lee or Erik Perez can still be fun.

I think he beats both those guys pretty comfortably tbh.

I think he beats both those guys pretty comfortably tbh.
I dont know if he beats them comfortably but I think he should be favored against them. The more I think about it the more I think it was unfair to see Ricky go, unless there were some contractual problems.

Back