McG's schtick claims falling one by one

RockUmSockUm

Black Belt
Reaction score
He claimed he not only knocks them out, he picks the round. He couldn't finish Siver in the appointed time of 2 then 4 minutes. One claim down.

He claimed the Irish weren't here to take part, they were here to take over. Parke lost, Pendred looked like shit and got a gift decision, Holohan lost his previous fight, and Gunnar lost his last fight. So the Irish aren't taking over shit.

McG's final claim is that he will be champion at 145. Aldo will school and humble him so that claim will also be debunked.

Looks like McG isn't Nostradamus after all.

He finished Siver and Poirier much faster than Cub Swanson did, a guy Conor haters claimed was so much better than McGregor.

Does it matter that he finished him in the 2nd round? He still destroyed him. Anderson would finish most of his fights in the 2nd round too, because his chicken shit opponents would fight so defensively.

Mcgregor is king at beating tailor made opponents. That's it.

He needs a personalty makeover. Like all braggarts, he will look all the more foolish when his time comes.

His blatant attempts to shit talk are based around insults on national stereotype of the fighters: "little Nazi", and now "little Brazilian with his spit bucket".

Just disgusting; his act has fizzled out.

But it was nice seeing him be legitimately butthurt about Lamas' video. :icon_lol:

His blatant attempts to shit talk are based around insults on national stereotype of the fighters: "little Nazi", and now "little Brazilian with his spit bucket".

Just disgusting; his act has fizzled out.

But it was nice seeing him be legitimately butthurt about Lamas' video. :icon_lol:

He also called Poirier a backwoods hillbilly because he's from Mississippi. But if anyone mentions potatoes or drunkenness, then they're insensitive and racist.

mcgregor proves he's not an actual prophet. sherdog notices. dreans are shattered.

thanks ts

This guy (TS) is clearly blinded by bias. He cannot stop himself from spouting nonsense about McGregor.

In reality, Conor is the most deserving challenger at 145 and the most legitimate threat to Aldo in the entire division. Conor is different from fight to fight and I expect him to approach Aldo in a measured and lethal manner.

Yeah, just so happens that every featherweight in the UFC is tailor-made to McGregor.

I'll be honest. I really believe that He is a top five FW. However, there's three guys I believe that he will not defeat which will keep him from the title. Edgar, Aldo and especially Mendes who is a nightmare matchup for him because of his power and speed mixed with his wrestling.

I think he could beat Lamas but that's not an easy win either. He still hasn't defeated anybody that posses a real takedown threat and it just so happens that all of those guys listed can do just that too him. He's probably the best boxer in the division and what has he faced? Nothing but standup fighters. Don't give me this crap that Siver is some kind of good wrestler like the UFC is trying to put into your heads because Siver is no where near the other guys level that I listed.

This guy (TS) is clearly blinded by bias. He cannot stop himself from spouting nonsense about McGregor.

In reality, Conor is the most deserving challenger at 145 and the most legitimate threat to Aldo in the entire division. Conor is different from fight to fight and I expect him to approach Aldo in a measured and lethal manner.

What nonsense am I saying about McG? He made bold Sonnenesque claims about what he and his fellow SBG teammates could do in the cage and failed miserably to back those claims up. If anything, you're excusing the nonsense that McG spouted about picking rounds to finish and the Irish taking over MMA.

He took longer than 2 minutes to knock him out. Congratulations on the moral victory.

He also called Poirier a backwoods hillbilly because he's from Mississippi. But if anyone mentions potatoes or drunkenness, then they're insensitive and racist.

At first I thought he was trying to provoke them, but he kept on spouting the same shit every fucking interview: "little German/Brazilian this/that"

That derogatory talk will meet its end though come May; Aldo will finish this jester with style.

Back